LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

They hide behind the stone dragons in the desert. If you pick up a stone dragon then you will get a silver or gold with it.

Why can't I breed my dragons? I know it has been a week since I bred them, but it still says I have to wait a day!

They obviously have the temporal jet lag condition. It helps if you kill their previous mate ^.^.

How do I kill a dragon?

WHAT?!? KILL! THAT'S A HORRIBLE THING TO DO!!!! But really don't kill your dragons, they will go after you when they turn in to zombies.

Why don't people like inbred mints?

[*giggles* You've asked that of the wrong person. *huggles her minties*]

Seriously, though, they taste like chicken. No one wants a mint that tastes like chicken.

Why do I have to wait five hours to toss an egg I caught in the cave?

For every donation above 1$ you get 5 chocolate cookies!

Can my Dragon catch a cold ?

Yes, only on a special occasion

Why are there so many eggs in the abandoned cave?

By tapping your fingers on a hard surface three times for each egg.

Where do I find a shimmer egg?

On the coast. Search for oysters and when you find one, open it up to see if there is a shimmer egg inside. If not, you might be lucky enough to find a pearl inside instead.

How fast can a hatchling gender?

Depends how fast you can or cannot put a dress on it.

What does Freezing a hatchling do?

It simply makes a hatchling extremely cold. To do it you must take the hatchling to the coldest part of the alpine. This has a chance of giving the hatchling hypothermia and killing it, but also has a chance of turning it into an ice hatchling.

What does Fertility do?

It speeds up growth in your food garden (but not the flower garden, for whatever reason).

How do I feed my dragons?

For the hatchies you have to pre-chew the maet since their teeth aren't fully developed, once they matured you can start feeding them small mammals and berries. Once they've grown up they will feed themselves but you have to be very careful around them when they're hungry otherwise they might mistake you for food.

What does 'ninja'ing' mean?

When someone posts a ninja face and says ninja'd to insult someone. It is a topic derailer and will earn you a 2 week tempban.

I want a Sweetling Dragon. How do I get one?

Edited by Friend of All Dragons

You need to engage the egg timer function when you first get the egg onto your scroll. The timer is found in the Account settings.

Who do some dragons have dimorphism and others do not?

Some dragon species were vehemently against dimorphism when the subject first came up.

How can I get other people to look at my dragons?

No, never, all because you said that, saying what you just said on this forum is the equvalent of saying "Voldemort" in Harry Pootis

wurt is eh dorkfayse

I'm sorry. I don't understand your question.

Why are Thuweds so important?