LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

There used to be rabbit dragons, but the stone dragons sat on all of them and squished them!

I have two adult dragons. Why can't I breed them?

You need 2 dragons, then a Magi to teleport the egg out, and a Guardian of Nature, a Frilled, and a Datamonster dragon to make the egg not get abandoned to the AP, because those are the most special dragons

Why won't my egg hatch?

Because it doesn't like you.

Why does my unwanted hatchling follow me back when I try to abandon it?

Because the hatchling knows you need it's power to stay alive so it won't let you abandon it!

Why did Bright Pinks get replaced with the new Pinks? I like the new ones but prefer Bright Pinks.

While they can no longer be bred, TJ announced in his last release he is going to start a monthly lotto for Bright Pinks and Frills. Just PM him with the title Thuwed Lotto. In the message put the words Bright Pink or Frill for the one you prefer. Each player can do this up to 6 times per forum name so encourage your friends to join!!!

I see lots little zombies on scrolls and they are soooo cute how do I get a Pygmy zombie??

Kill a pygmy, then wait for the gravestone to go away. That means it crawled out and became a zombie.

What are trophys?

Trophys are awarded based on the number of scrolls you have - the more scrolls, the higher your trophy level.

How do I breed my split with my pygmy?

You'll need 3 GoNs on your scroll before you can do that.

What are tinsel dragons?

Well...

They are dragons that are made of tinsel and on Christmas, they came alive and bred to made more live tinsels and they are covered in vines because they are weird.

Why are there Water Walker dragons and Water dragons?

There are dragons for all the five elements: Fire, Water, Air and Water and Heart if you combine those five on your scroll you can summon the Cpt. Planet dragon.

The WAter walker dragon is there because it can take a loooooong time to summon the Cpt. Planet Dragon and Water dragons are notorious for getting tense when they're waiting. If that happens the Water Walker walks over the Water dragons back and massages it that way.

What does 'Splash' do?

When your Ember or Magma dragons get too hot to handle you just "Splash" to cool them down.

Why are there different colors of striped dragons?

Because sometimes we just can't decide... xd.png

What does 'Influence' do?

It's a secret trick that allows you to control your dragon's mind. Sort of like hypnotism.

What does 'Summon' do?

Absolutely nothing, if anything does come from it- kill it!!

Why does everyone want CB golds?

Because it's a common dragon and they go fast.

How do you catch a dino egg?

With a dino net, of course!

Why do my eggs keep dying?

Because your other dragons keep stepping on them by accident. Oops.

How do I change my skin on the cave?

It is a friendly little monster that comes along and adds data every so often to make rare eggs appear spontaneously on your scroll.

Why can't I ever find rare eggs in the AP?

because the common eggs don't like rares in there

Why can't I ever get a guardian of nature?

Because nature can take care of itself, now. It's a big nature, now.

What's a BSA?

It's a British Secret Agent. They're special dragons recruited to guard the Olympic participants.

Why can't I see someone's fogged egg?

Gently pack it in your carry-on luggage and take a vacation to Antarctica.

How do I write a description of my dragon?

Make up a long, detailed paragraph telling exactly what your dragon looks like. Then PM it to TJ09 and if he likes it he will add it to your dragon's page.

Why did my only female dragon refuse to go near the male I wanted her to breed with?

Edited by purplehaze