LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

you have the magma use flamethrower on ice, ice will use meteor and produce an egg, you thunderbolt that egg with the thunder and it will turn to a GoN egg

i bred my two white stripes and the egg glitched and turned red with stipes what am i supposed to do now?

Eat it. Eat your whole scroll.

Someone stole my account! What do I do now?

they are common dragons that make a weird sound when you hit them with a stick

I'm offering a CB mint for trade , asking an ND or 2nd gen tinsels but noone is making offers on my egg!! Why? It's a CB!!!

Because CB is actually short for Combusting Breeds, which means it will spontaneously combust after breeding so no one wants it.

What does GoN stand for?

GoN stands for God Of Nothing!

They are useless commons with the BSA Sit which does nothing and has a 9000 year cooldown.

I bred my White Stripe with a Waterhorse and I didn't get a Blue Stripe egg. Why?

Because the waterhorse dragon has been remade into the waterhose dragon and waterhose dragons can only breed with other waterhoses.

EDIT: silly me

How do I get a zombie dragon?

Edited by SoiledLove

...You have to supply the dragon you want to convert with horror books. You want to scare it until it can't sleep. That way, it will become a zombie =)

Why does my nebula not turn red? D:

Nebulas need to be kept in the Silverdraks Lair Incubator long enough to become red.

Here it is!

Why do CB Golds get claimed so quickly if they are 'Combustible Breeds' and would burn if they breed?

Because they have a special way of combustion. They burst into flames, then run around in a circle, and become a cloud of butterflies.

Why doesn't my egg hatch? I gave it clicks!

Perhaps you haven't noticed all the animated graphics in people's sigs where they are hitting their eggs with STICKS. You need STICKS... not CLICKS. If you use sticks, you get a very rare form of Grinch Christmas Dragon. They are very grumpy and like to eat children who cannot run away fast enough due to having to use crutches.

How do I use a Shadow Walker to get into the different caves in different planes?

Easy, just let it melt into the shadows so it'll never be seen again

Why can I only get certain dragons on the holidays?

Oh, this is a joke directed at you. They can really be obtained year-round, but not for you.

I left my egg for a while, and it died! What do I do?

Kiss it and sing "come back to life my little baby egg!"

What does PM mean?

Perfect murder, when you murder someone and get away with it, it has nothing to with the forums except for mentally murdering others.

What is a trio dragon?

Kiss it and sing "come back to life my little baby egg!"

What does PM mean?

It means personal messenger! You have to select a dragon from your scroll which can fly and designate it to be your PM. Then it will deliver messages for you ^^ When it is not in use, it will appear on your scroll like every other dragon smile.gif

Now...what IS an IOU?

An IOU is something so bad that we are banned from discussing it on the boards. It is an "very adult Non PG-13 topic" I could possibly be banned just by posting this much information. Never ask this question again unless you want your scroll burnt!!!

Why do some dragons have feathered wings? Can I breed them with non feather winged dragons or are they like angels and devils and are at war because they are good vs evil?

Tie a helium balloon to it.

I laughed.^

Answer: God of Nuisance.

Question: What is a thread?

Edited by Dauntingale

It's like a string. You can use a thread for numerous things.

How long does it take for an egg to become an adult?

You sprinkle sugar on a dragon!

What causes the lags in the cave?