LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Yes they do, but dragons are know to eat other dragons’ eggs. You feed them by killing eggs. If you don’t feed them they might riot and eat the hatchlings you don’t want them to.

Do I have to put my eggs and hatchies on clicksites?

Yes, you do - and if you don't find all the clicksites, your dragons might get sick, so be sure you don't miss any!

Where do I catch a Carina dragon?

The secret hybrid biome, accessible only at the stroke of midnight.

My zyumorph egg won't hatch, why?

Edited by osmarks

Zyumorphs only come out when there's danger.  Lure them out by faking a natural disaster with Earthquake or by biting a whole bunch of eggs with a vampire dragon.

Why do my hatchlings die while hiding inside clouds of fog?

They get lost and starve - put a Siyat egg next to them, since they'll be able to see their way out thanks to the glow.

How can I make all my eggs gold?

Paint them.

if I bite an egg with a vampire, will it turn and stay or will my scroll reject it?

The vampire will run away with the egg.  You'll have to hunt them down in the wilderness to get them back.

What if I want all my eggs silver?

Play the game outside on a clear night under a full moon.

How long will it take my new hatchling to get to stage 2?

First it has to get to the first stage, for which you'll need actor dragons, costumer dragons, and a director dragon.  After that, it's simply a matter of getting enough views.

How do you freeze a hatchling?

You must throw ice dragon eggs at it. Hatchlings may also work.

I've heard about these "thuweds": how do I get a CB one?

Edited by osmarks

You may notice that "thuweds" is "stewed" backwards?  You need to get any CB egg and use a red dragon's "incubate" BSA on it.

I know sunrise and sunset dragons hatch from the same egg in the morning or evening, but what happens if the egg hatches in the middle of the day?

Do not ever let that occur. Last time, it caused an apocalypse which destroyed most dragons on Galsreim.

What's the best way to get decent eggs from the cave?

Apocalypse?  Really?  Is that something to do with the datamonster?

Oh.  Ahem.

To get decent eggs, refresh the page and immediately click the left-most egg in a biome.  If you're really lucky, you may even get a mint dragon.

Was the datamonster actually a mis-hatched sunrise/sunset dragon?

The datamonster actually would randomly enter your scroll, breed your dragons, break your eggs, and abandon everything you wanted to keep -  also they would change your passwords - and put everything into a big fog.

Do the Leetle trees grow up to be big trees?

Yes, but it takes 5 years of logging onto the site daily. If you miss a day, you have to start over.

How do I get a Carnia dragon? I keep on looking in the cave and can't find anything.

Carnia dragons eat other dragons - it's even in the name, CARNia dragon.  Kill a bunch of dragons, then use a Witchlight's "Evil Ritual" BSA.  Obviously, it's most convenient to get them around Halloween (because you would be killing zombie fodder anyway).

Carina dragons are hybrids, but they're pretty boring.

I've been unable to find any Vampire dragons in the Coast.  Is that because Vampires can't cross running water?

1 hour ago, Pilauli said:

Carnia dragons eat other dragons - it's even in the name, CARNia dragon.  Kill a bunch of dragons, then use a Witchlight's "Evil Ritual" BSA.  Obviously, it's most convenient to get them around Halloween (because you would be killing zombie fodder anyway).

Carina dragons are hybrids, but they're pretty boring.

I've been unable to find any Vampire dragons in the Coast.  Is that because Vampires can't cross running water?

No, no no its not that at all. You see, Vampires don't go to the coast because they don't care much for sunlight... so you'll never find them there during the day. You might find them at night basking in the moonlight. but unlikely. They are most likely to be found in the jungle under the shade of the growl-skirt tree. But I strongly recommend you avoid going near there because they are probably going to eat you.

Do mint dragons hoard toes?

No, they hoard the wings of fallen dragons because they don't have any of their own.

Why don't my dragons grab eggs from the cave for me?

They don't like you.  Give them bread and circuses.

Oh no!  I forgot to check my scroll for a day!  Will my baby dragons turn into ugly Neglected Dragons?

Oh dear, they all got turned into NDs! Remove everything from all hatcheries (to prevent further contamination), fog them, and leave your scroll alone for an entire week. Don't even think about logging in to check. ND disease is very serious.

Why are AP times close to 4d?

They're not, they're on 7, it's a trick TJ's playing.

How many Mimic pygmies can I have on my scroll?

14. Keep careful track of their codes, though - they'll occasionally disguise themselves as other dragons and hide on your scroll, and if one too many hatchlings tries to grow up, it'll die.

My Shallow Water dragon has a BSA named "Splash" - what does that do?

Splashing your hatchies stimulates them to play and makes them mature faster.

I tried to log into my account, but it says "Wrong password."  Why?

One of your dragons changed your password. You have to find who did it. Once you find and get the password from them, you have to inflict a negative action on them (release or kill).

What is massbreed?

It's when you breed everything on your scroll.

Is there another trophy after the platinum one?