LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Send TJ an all-caps PM that reads as follows:

UNBAN ME FROM TRADING!! I DIDNT DO THE THING SO I SHOULDNT BE BANNED!

Why are Fell Dragons called that?

Collect one of each fire-aligned dragon and then use the collective BSA.  Actually, that's also how you multiply leetle trees: burn yours and leetle tree "eggs" will start to pop up on your scroll over the next week or so.  Just abandon the ones you don't want.

What are magi dragons good for?

Because they get infections and die from their implants.

How long does a dragon take to grow up?

It's not getting enough views. High amount of views will give it enough calcium to solidify once again.

How do I get all 3 colors of Siyat?

You’ll need to give them different amounts of views, very little for the purple, normal for the blue, and a lot for the green. The actual numbers are unknown as pros are still researching on that.

Can we do anything with our dragons? Like shearing the fur from a pillow dragon to sell or something?

Yes, but you need to wash the fur with Splash first.

Attempting the Siyat view thing would almost work, at least for blue vs purple, if you gauged it just right, because the longer it goes the less views it needs.

How do I kill a dragon?

Speak to it about its ToD. ToD means Topic of Disaster. It should be listed beside the copyright info.

Do the Leetle Trees do anything?

Leetle Trees have a passive, protective aura (Cute Aura) that prevents you from killing any dragons on your scroll.

Why are Aeon Wyverns so popular?

Because they can advance time to let your eggs and hatchies grow up faster.

(Actually, if there was a dragon like that, everyone would be scrambling for it.)

Why do Christmas dragons only breed during christmastime?

Because holiday dragons are too grumpy outside of their season to care about breeding true.

Why haven't I gotten a Prize out of Bronze Tinsel x Monarch?

It's not your turn yet, just like the monthly Raffle. It means that someone else got a Prize out of breeding, and you have to try again next month for your Prize offspring.

Why do we have to wait for 5 hours before abandoning eggs stolen from caves?

Because we need to make sure the egg is of unknown origins, until then  we cannot mark it as CB to fool AP hunters. It takes time to ask around.

Why can’t I find any Soulpeaces in the biomes?

They only show up if you have enough Blunas.  (If you're having trouble finding Blunas, try looking in the Coast.)

Why are cheese dragons yellow?  Swiss Cheese is white.

Because they're actually covered in Pillow dragon fur. (Cheese is sticky, you know.)

How do I get a Purple dragon?

Isn't it obvious? Breed a Red dragon with a Blue (Water) dragon.

Help! My falconiform egg is on fire! Is it sick?

It's not just sick, it's cursed! You must immediately use Splash, then breed the rarest egg you can into your scroll, abandon another egg, use Earthquake, then kill the falconiform egg. Then you have to PM TJ09 and ask for forgiveness.

The Abandoned Page only has one kind of egg in it! What's wrong?

Sometimes the AP glitches from time sort to breed sort, it usually returns to normal later so no worries.

Why can’t I get another leetle tree? They’re cute!

They may be cute, but they're vicious and solitary. More than one leetle tree and you'd end up with World War Tree in your caves.

Where do I find a carina egg?

They're actually just nebula eggs that got a lot of time under the stars to absorb more constellations. Set their wings on fire once they mature and viola!

Why're some of the valentine dragons female only?

Because each dragon has exactly 1 gender it can be.

Who is TJ09?