LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You give an egg a ton of clicks, and if it gets sick GIVE IT EVEN MORE, but don't give it any love.

How to I get a tan ridewing?

Put a normal hatchling between four sunstones using Custom sort, it wil have a slight chance of getting tanned.

How do I get the Aegis dragon? It looks so pretty!

Ask for one in Trading Hub. It's an option in the dropdown so surely somebody will have one.

Why did the bell at near top right light up?

You need to get a pen and write a new code on Paper Dragon. Be careful though, if your Prize won't like the new code, it may burn your poor Paper Dragon... 

How can I get Sinomorph egg?

Edited by Asphyxia

That's easy. Go to cave, any biome, and wait until you see an egg with the description: "This egg has a godly aura around it." Only a very few people have caught that egg, so goodluck!

I want to trade but I don't have Cheese, how to get it?

Because their secret BSA is called "Timeless". It allows you to make an egg become adult in one second! 

Why can't I catch dragons in the wilderness? 

Because you can't catch them until you get a chicken and lure them to you.

How can I get a Guardian of Nature?

You have to get a dragon, such as a dark green, and attempt to kill it. The guardian of nature will come to protect it. 

How to I get a Christmas/Valentine's dragon?

You need to PM TJ 47 times. Then, you need to sacrifice 3 GoNs, CB Gold and CB Prize. He may give you any Christmas and Valentine dragon if you will do it. 

How to get SA?

Papers. Have a bunch of papers ready before one of them decides to eat your scroll instead.

I incubated a Siyat but got a green instead. Why didn't I get a blue?

Your egg has to hatch between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Greens hatch during the day, purples during the night.

Why does my dragon look like a cloud of fog?

It's trying to evolve! try to find a rock in the Abandoned page to help him to evolve, they appear there often.

I'm afraid my egg is breaking, is that bad?

The dragon is trying to get out! Make sure it's in a cage, or it'll bite you because they hatch wild. (Cages cost 50 shards)

By the way, how do you get shards?

Shards may be obtained by conscripting Mints to work in the dragon mines, collecting all sorts of gems along the way. Make sure you ward them using your White dragons, though, or they might become ill!

What's a tinselkin?

A tinselkin is any sort of Christmas holiday dragon.

What is a Breed Specific Action and what do I do with them?

Breed Specific Action are actions that only a certain breed can do. Usually, you want to use your BSA on the first egg you caught from the cave ASAP, because these actions have a chance to fail. If it's Earthquake, you want to collect as many of your favorite eggs as possible, since it affects all eggs.

What are lineages? And why are people interested in them?

Lineages are fancy scroll divider. Cleaner lineages, fancier dividers.  

Where do we put our dragons (life outside the scroll)? Like Pillows in a meadow of flowers, etc.

Edited by Naraku

Just put them on top of copies of your scroll anywhere.

I've gotten a "CB prize" in that weird raffle thing, and I wanted to know whether I could get a Mint for it.

You need 2 CB prizes to get a mint, because Mints are super rare.

What should I put in the "wants" field when making a teleport for the Trading Hub?

Edited by Vict
Grammer Editing

A link to your Google Drive of your wishlist. Also add your PM information for negotiating.

Why was I banned from making public trades? (i'm not, ofc)

It’s because your Magis have grown tired of you using their powers all the time, so they go on strike.

Can I put up my own idea of a dragon here?

No. The only way is to spam TJ09 and all the in-cave spriters

Why can't I feed my dragons? Don't they get hungry?