LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because DC didn't want to be sued by the author of the Wings of Fire series for having 3. Only thing it does is tell you when Gold Dragons have an increased drop rate.

What do Xenowyrms do?

They float around and scare xenophobic people.

Why can some dragons have inappropriate names? Is it because of the italics or brackets?

They are blessed by the RNGesus, which is why they're allowed to get around the filter and possess a very special name.

How do I bypass the weekly shard limit?

By selling your rare dragons for real money and then converting that money into shards. This also gives you loyalty points, which allows you to enter a special biome with all your wishlisted dragons as CB eggs (you need 1500 loyalty points to enter).

Why can't I summon a Sinomorph? I have a Zyumorph, and I'm pretty sure you only need one to summon, but more increase the chance of the summon succeeding.

Are you sure it's grown up? If it is then it must not be the right time, they're supposed to show up when disaster strikes. Try killing some eggs or hatchlings to mimic one.

Why are people willing to give a CB gold for a neglected? They look ugly.

Negleted dragons are God's children, and if you don't get one quick you'll be cursed forever.

How long do dead eggs and hatchlings stay on your scroll?

Let the sickness sit for a while and they turn neglected, which, appears to be valued.

Why can’t I influence my Dino?

Because Dinos aren't dragons, so they can't be influenced by dragons. Now, influence a Dino by using another Dino, that's a different story.

Why are Chickens considered rare?

They aren't, actually, that's just a myth spread by players because their chickens keep getting eaten by their dragons.

How do I get an alt form of a dragon?

It is because they actually wanted a Snow Angel, which is also abbreviated as SA.

I got a 2g from a Spriter's Alt, but the dragon didn't inherit the color of the Spriter's Alt. Why?

Spriter's Alts are like regular alts, you have a small chance of a dragon alting to become a Spriter's Alt, but ONLY if one of its parents was a Spriter's Alt. If you breed a 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt and it doesn't alt, that second gen's offspring will never alt. In fact, I think the chances of a dragon alting like this are smaller than the chances of getting the elusive Black Alt.

Why are Market Dragons un-abandonable?

Because if you try, they will come back as ghosts to haunt you

Why can't I trade? I have an orange dragon with legs.

Edited by DangerousCuddles

Of course. They're hard to get, so naturally they have a great BSA to reward the owners. Their BSA is Enlighten, which deducts 2 days from a hatchie, allowing them to mature faster. 

How can I buy a Guardian of Nature from the Market? 

You need to buy all breed at least once. Then you can see GoN in that list.

What does 'splash' do?

The 'splash' BSA is essentially when a Shallow Water dragon reenacts the Ice Bucket Challenge and chucks a bucket of water (can be icey) on another one of your dragons in order to raise shards.

Why can't I have more shards?

because your dragons are greedy and steal them from you.

Why don't dragons have clothes?

I don't know, can you?

Why are there no Roosters?

Edited by DangerousCuddles

I believe Roosters are supposed to be alt chickens, but they’re required for breeding chickens, so they don’t exist.

How do you get an upside-down mint?

Tip the Mint, like tipping a cow. If necessary, roll it to make it upside down.

What does "prize swap" mean in Trading Hub?

It means if you got a "prize" from a different thread (ig getting a rare egg) and you don't like that egg you can trade it for a different one you'd like better.

How do you get a zombie dragon?

Kill a leetle tree. One of your dragons will be cursed by the tree. At midnight the cursed dragon will turn into a zombie.

What does incuhatchable mean?