LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

By putting it in a wooden orange box and leaving it out infront of an alleyway on a rainyday, walking away, and never looking back. 

If a vampire dragon bites a vampire dragon egg does the hatchling become a double vampire dragon or does it revert to what it was supposed to hatch because of the double negative?

Throw real-life cash at them along with the address of your best friend and keep waiting for the dragon to appear.

What was the deal with Carrot cave anyway?

Carrots and potatoes are a dragon's main sustenance! 

Why can't I have two or three scrolls?

Because your IP address is paired with your scroll. One scroll per one IP address

How can I get CB Shimmer-Scaled?

Long ago, people were able to bribe the almighty TJ09 for fancier dragons. The Dragons Equality Act of 2015, however, prevented such draconian corruption from taking place, meaning that if you'd like a CB alt, you'll have to deposit at least 10 CB Golds into TJ09's eggs basket at night when the moons are at their lowest.

Where do new dragons come from?

Edited by lovecats99

From old ones. Please ask your parents for further educational info on this subject.

Why is the scroll I looked at today charred and unable to be read?

Because the OP used Incubate on an egg twice, and their entire scroll burnt down.

I checked the lineage of one of my dragons, and it's descended from a weirdly-colored Holiday dragon! What should I do with it?

Kill it. Must be a glitch.

Why is there an egg limit?

There isn't  - contact TJ to give you unlimited eggs.

How do I get a neglected dragon when my attempts die?

Kill them before they die within 1 hour of dying. It'll automatically turn the dead dragon that was about to die into a Neglected. 

Can I open up an orphanage for the abandoned dragons? If so where do I start this idea where I can abuse the abandoned dragons and force them to grovel on the street for money?

When your attempts die, superglue their sickly green eggshells together to form what looks like a neglected egg and trade it for a CB Gold, which you can then trade for a neglected. <: Nevermind.

Why, an orphanage for dragons would be chaotic! Imagine all the nipping and squeaking of all the hatchies. As for a life of begging, some dragons just wouldn't be cut out for it (i.e. angery Hellhorses.)

What are pygmies and where do they come from?

Pygmies are the unwanted midget siblings of dragons who will never pass their better siblings knees. Overall they come from when your dragons are too involved in too much in-breeding. 

Can I stab a dragon with my sword and not kill it but rather just leave a large gaping scar?

Yes, but it's friends/family might kill you for that.......

Why are there no roosters, but there are chickens?

They have been left behind on the other side of the road.

My egg is sick! What do I do?

You kill it before it spreads the virus to the other dragons!

Mommy, where do dragon eggs come from? 

Pick up any CB Xeno egg from the cave, then plant it in front of a tombstone matching their biome. If you're lucky, you'll be greeted by a Xeno zombie the next midnight.

I got an offer on my trade. What do I do with it?

Hook up the link cable on your and the offeree's Game Boy Color and proceed to go to the Link Cable Club and proceed. 

What does one do to purify their vampire dragon of its vampirism?

Just leave em' in the sun for a few hours! Soon, they won't wanna be a vampire anymore, so they stop being a vampire.

Is it possible to breed eggs?

Of course. First, you have to use precog on eggs. If they are male and female, "Breed" will become available on their action page.

Where can I find a spider to keep as a creature, like chickens?

Edited by Naraku

They come from bred Halloween dragons.

Why can I only have one leetle tree?