Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

still searching for the shiny trapinch. Nearing the 200 mark...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by supergnome

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I am getting so sick of Flaming Zorua. I've hatched 208 of these stupid things, and it's annoying because they take forever to hatch, and my daycare couple inevitably makes tons of them during a SWSH and like one a week the rest of the time.

Thanks! Sorry I left your PM hanging, by the way. I was just off the site for a long time and then when I came back I don't think there was anything relevant that I could have said. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, or anything. D:

Haha, no problem. I do have a sort of funny/awkward GPX-related story to share with you soon though~ tongue.gif

user posted image

YES, finally. Now if it would bring me luck with a Shinx…

I am getting so sick of Flaming Zorua. I've hatched 208 of these stupid things, and it's annoying because they take forever to hatch, and my daycare couple inevitably makes tons of them during a SWSH and like one a week the rest of the time.

Species: Flaming Zorua

Eggs Hatched: 681

Date Started: Nov 6/11

user posted image

Yay for random Shiny Lab Feebas! *inserts it next to watanuki's*

Hi Demi, welcome back! smile.gif

Species: Flaming Zorua

Eggs Hatched: 681

Date Started: Nov 6/11

-headpats- Just because you have more of a right to complain doesn't mean I don't have any though ;/

Aww, two shiny Feebas? Can I get mine, too? ;-;

Congrats though~

#522-527. I think I need a new monitor cable..... you know how hard it is to find certain eggs when your screen is tinted blue? It's back to normal now, but it does get really irritating dry.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I've only been playing for 2 days and I found a palkia egg, ditto egg, and mudkip egg. How lucky am I?

Edited by flip1254

#533-538. (Argh..... back to having a blue tinted screen again dry.gif)

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Yay for random Shiny Lab Feebas! *inserts it next to watanuki's*

Hi Demi, welcome back! smile.gif

Ooh, they will make a perfect couple, PDC. xd.png Mine is a boy. xd.png

user posted image

Haha, no problem. I do have a sort of funny/awkward GPX-related story to share with you soon though~ tongue.gif

Haha, sounds good to me! Congrats on the Squirtle. I hope you get a Shinx soon!

Thanks to all you other guys, too. My birthday was pretty good overall (technically there's still 50 minutes to it, I guess, but whatever), and I'm glad to be back on GPX+, at least for the moment. <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Can I have a male one now?!

Not that there's anything wrong with females, but the reason I'm even shiny hunting Deerlings is because I want a male shiny spring Sawsbuck named "Tony Tony Choppa"

#539-544..... This is ridiculous, it shouldn't be this hard to find a shiny lion, but I guess shinies are rare for a reason huh? ^^;

-sigh- I think I used up all my shiny luck. I got all three during the last hunt so it seems I'm not going to even get one this hunt ... sad.gif

As of right now, I have 7 hatched tauros with 3 different sprites. All started yesterday.