Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#617-622. GAH! I wish I was a vampire that didn't have to sleep >_< There's no way I'm going to be able to hatch 128 eggies after this batch sad.gif

user posted image

Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. Only #73, my shortest hunt in a long time.

Good luck to everyone else that is still hunting!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by omgitskairi

Well, I have almost 2-3 hours in which to over 128 eggs to reach the 750 mark..... I don't think I'll make it (with the multiplier) sleep.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#629-634

Edited by FluffyPillow

You have until Friday to do it, I'm sure there will be at least one more multiplier. It is a holiday tomorrow and they usually do a multiplier on the last day of the hunt. We might reach critical mass and possibly have an aura day soon too.

user posted image

Finished another shiny hunt today!

Congrats to all the others who hatched a shiny!

Last trapinch of the night

Eggs 414-419

You have until Friday to do it, I'm sure there will be at least one more multiplier. It is a holiday tomorrow and they usually do a multiplier on the last day of the hunt. We might reach critical mass and possibly have an aura day soon too.

Uhm, may I ask what holiday tomorrow will be?? xd.png