Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Is it too late to start a shiny hunt? How do I do it? Do I need the Shiny Recorder thing in the shop?

I know. I don't want to get my hopes up though. I'm not giving up, I'm just accepting that it might not happen, lol. Hopefully they give us a holiday multiplier too.

In that case, I think you need to get your egg number up to 750. Because, you'll get the prize as a winner when you pass that number. So, maybe, a new novelty ticket is still in your reach. xd.png

Don't know why, but all the stories I like are very angst and dark. Like the main characters always loved the bad boys, and was beaten or had such a dramatic and problematic love story. They're cheesy, I must admit but I cannot stop loving those types of storylines. dry.gif I'm such a super M-type person. rolleyes.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@Dsnake: No, you still have about 1 week left to join the site wide shiny hunt. If you're lucky, you could still get your shiny in time. But yes, firstly, you need to buy the Shine Recorder in order to join the hunt, or start any personal shiny hunt in the future.

Edited by watanuki14

@Watanuki

Clicked your Wurmple, its code is "China". WOW. O8

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Swizzle

@Watanuki

Clicked your Wurmple, its code is "China". WOW. O8

Er. Really! Wow. Almost release it. xd.pngxd.png

Now, it's like this.

user posted image

I know about the Grammar mistake. But cannot stop it. xd.png

She is awesome. xd.png And a special catch too!

A little bit out of topic, but any of you guys watch Desperate Housewives season 8 finale?? Could someone summary that episode for me? I missed the most important episode of the whole serie. xd.png

Is it too late to start a shiny hunt? How do I do it? Do I need the Shiny Recorder thing in the shop?

Like wata said, but don't forget you need the dex entery of the hunt poke or you won't be able to hunt it

Like wata said, but don't forget you need the dex entery of the hunt poke or you won't be able to hunt it

dex AND egg entry.

Why hello there shiny pichu.

Edited by Fortune86