Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

^ That Kyogre's IVs are eeeepiiiic ._.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

#473-478..... I'm almost ready to give up sad.gif

Don't give up, you still have 6 days to try.

Don't give up, you still have 6 days to try.

I know...... but it's kind of discouraging when everyone else has gotten theirs in mostly under 100 eggs, and I'm STILL looking sad.gif I guess I have no luck I suppose...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#479-484....

Edited by FluffyPillow

I know...... but it's kind of discouraging when everyone else has gotten theirs in mostly under 100 eggs, and I'm STILL looking sad.gif I guess I have no luck I suppose...

Just keep hatching

i reached my shiny litwick at 1024 eggs the very last day. so keep going

I hope you find it soon.

I am still looking for my Bronzor - Eggs Hatched: 1,018. sad.gif

user posted image

#485-490

Keep hatching untill you reach 750 eggs. You will get the prize as a winner. So, only 250 eggs to go. With the multipliers, I think it's totally possible to hatch that many eggs. laugh.gif

Tauros and Blitzel army anyone?

Keep hatching untill you reach 750 eggs. You will get the prize as a winner. So, only 250 eggs to go. With the multipliers, I think it's totally possible to hatch that many eggs. laugh.gif

Hopefully I can hatch that many if I don't get a shiny...