Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Kestra15

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No Trapinch, so just waiting...

I'm not familiar with this site, so can someone tell me this: how do you get the different poses/different game appearances for each pokemon? I notice that there are some old and some new sprites.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not even at 300 Shinx and I'm tired of thisssssss.

@Ashywolf: An item called the Sprite Changer lets you do that. Eggs can also hatch with any of their sprites.

Edited by NixAyum

Not even at 300 Shinx and I'm tired of thisssssss.

@Ashywolf: An item called the Sprite Changer lets you do that. Eggs can also hatch with any of their sprites.

Ah, ok. You know, it looks like an interesting site but I think I'm already too encumbered with DC and Leetle Adoptables xd.png.

Oh hey shiny Kingdra.

Edited by Ashywolf

@Ashywolf: GPX+ is very fun. And very addictive. You could give it a try, if you want. xd.png And it's more time consuming than DC, because you don't have incubator site for eggs. If you want your eggs to hatch or your pokemons to grow, you actually gotta click. And many times, you gotta click a lot. xd.png

Hey, guys! It's been awhile since I've been active here again, ugh. Just been really busy with senior stuff lately, but this past week I've dabbled a bit again. There's pretty much no way I'll win the Shiny race, but I'm hoping for at least a birthday Shiny today, maybe....|D

Started the Exploration too, hm.

Happy b-day, Tiger. xd.png Or Tora-chan. xd.png

And yay. Another long hunt completed. xd.png Shiny feebas. xd.png

user posted image

Happy birthday, Demi~ ;D

Thanks! Sorry I left your PM hanging, by the way. I was just off the site for a long time and then when I came back I don't think there was anything relevant that I could have said. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, or anything. D:

@Watanuki: Tiger? o:

Congrats on the Feebas, I want one of those someday too. @.@

user posted image

He needs some Pecha berries, if you don't mind~

Edited by princessleopard

Thanks! Sorry I left your PM hanging, by the way. I was just off the site for a long time and then when I came back I don't think there was anything relevant that I could have said. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, or anything. D:

@Watanuki: Tiger? o:

Congrats on the Feebas, I want one of those someday too. @.@

user posted image

He needs some Pecha berries, if you don't mind~

Because we have one Demonicvampiregirl, which I call her Demi. xd.png So, you gotta be Tiger, or Tora. xd.png Hehe. xd.png But I do think, Tora-chan is very cute, if you don't mind. xd.png

Because we have one Demonicvampiregirl, which I call her Demi. xd.png So, you gotta be Tiger, or Tora. xd.png Hehe. xd.png But I do think, Tora-chan is very cute, if you don't mind. xd.png

Oh. Ha, that's fine then. tongue.gif