Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

How does one get shinies? Just luck?

Just keep hatching eggs and get lucky.

If you are lucky you have one in the first 50 eggs or so.

But it can take way more eggs: some of us have at least one hunt that reached 800-1000 eggs before hatching a shiny.

But it can take way more eggs: some of us have at least one hunt that reached 800-1000 eggs before hatching a shiny.

Or in my case, two D:

lol,

i said at least one tongue.gif

but i think a nice average is like 200-250 eggs

Thanks for the help. I've been pulling mine out of the Safari. Which, needless to say, isn't easy.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Because I can't find any cats.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Fortune86

Finally, my Internet connection has come back to normal and it's working.. still. xd.png

Edited by Nusieq66

Got my very first Missingno. egg from the old man. biggrin.gif The only other Missingno. I've ever had was caught from the shelter before the Safari Zone.