Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I finally have Shellderboy triplets sitting in my daycare. -____-

Edited by roughlandingholly

stupid trapinches JUST BE SHINY....PLEASE JUST PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME.................ugh I'm so impatient

user posted image

Yay I can work on other hunts!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Man I just have no luck with shiny hunts lately

I know what you mean, I haven't gotten a shiny yet (except for my Poochyena hunt) mellow.gif

#371-376

I'm feeling horribly lazy in terms of this SWSH. >_>

Edited by omgitskairi

I havent been here in awhile haha

I randomly found a gastly egg in the shelter that was already 50% so I took it and it turned out shiny lol

user posted image

I dont get that lucky when searching for shinies in a hunt.

i have so little time for the SWSH

We are prepairing our new home ... painting, wallpapers, installing the kitchen .

i really hope i can get the shiny this month

Im fairly new to DC but even newer to GPX...my first question is: Can you hatch shinies even if you arent "hunting" them according to your shine recorder? (I am probably going to have lots of Questions so I hope I can find the answers here!!!)

Edited by nintendont

Can you hatch shinies even if you arent "hunting" them according to your shine recorder?

Yes.

Im fairly new to DC but even newer to GPX...my first question is: Can you hatch shinies even if you arent "hunting" them according to your shine recorder? (I am probably going to have lots of Questions so I hope I can find the answers here!!!)

You'll always get answers here tongue.gif

and yes you can get 'random' shinies

some lucky people hatch the legendary/novelty they get from vouchers/explorations shiny

BTW welcome to gpx smile.gif

Pecha berries to Kabuto please

user posted image

Last minute decision to start the mew exploration!

Hoping one of these eggs turns out shiny