Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Congrats on your shiny PDC! :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Batch #383-388 <- The last batch number was wrong... somehow I either miscounted or my shiny recorder glitched ^^;

GTS forums SUCK. I want to change my display, so I have to change my pass because I never remember it. Well I do, and now it doesn't accept my newly changed password in the name change... And it's done, could have stolen a name but I like this one better. Edited by Biggins

It's hardly last minute, you have two weeks into June to finish it.

what? Doesnt it end on the first?

what? Doesnt it end on the first?

it was changed some time ago

you can't embark it any more then but you have 2 weeks in the new month to finnish the special you are on from the previous month

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone else think that Alex and Thomas are trying to create a superior race of Pokemon and eliminate all the others? Their eggs seem to be everywhere. xd.png

it was changed some time ago

you can't embark it any more then but you have 2 weeks in the new month to finnish the special you are on from the previous month

oh yeah, forgot about that.

#389-394. Oh shiny.... come out, come out wherever you are.... I know you're hiding here somewhere xd.png

/headdesk

about tot ragequit shiny hunt, I have NO patience

holy 6 trinkets in one chest batman....still don't know what they do though

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

/headdesk

about tot ragequit shiny hunt, I have NO patience

holy 6 trinkets in one chest batman....still don't know what they do though

They don't do anything. They are just a way for users to interact with others and for collection purposes only.

More pinchies. : D I'd love a male shiny this time....

I was tired of looking for Trapinch in the shelter and hopped over to check out the Lab. Found a Kyogre without even refreshing once.

How are people getting their shinies??

Hatching a lot of eggs on multiplier days really helps! It won't guarantee a shiny, but more eggs are produced on those days and released into the shelter, so there should be more shinies floating around (in theory).

hatched over 100 trapinch yesterday... no luck yet.

Gonna get it next weekend for sure, not enough time in the week to be that active, just started a new job.