Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

I got the end of a long Shiny hunt for Christmas from GPX+ this year. smile.gif

"You look to your feet, and find a Mistletoe. Congratulations!" blink.gif I wonder what it does? ohmy.gif

If You use the Mistletoe, it will give You a Smoochum smile.gif .

Edited by Nusieq66

user posted image

Figured I'd better use the Mistletoe (as much as I wanted to keep it since it was so pretty), and it gave me this! blink.gif Not sure what it is though, might consort the wiki and see if it says anything ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

Also, used my SWSH voucher, and it gave me this O.o Not sure if that's the Oddish novelty's egg sprite or not, but something tells me that's a Smoochum egg instead mellow.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Figured I'd better use the Mistletoe (as much as I wanted to keep it since it was so pretty), and it gave me this! blink.gif Not sure what it is though, might consort the wiki and see if it says anything ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

Also, used my SWSH voucher, and it gave me this O.o Not sure if that's the Oddish novelty's egg sprite or not, but something tells me that's a Smoochum egg instead mellow.gif

Ok, that's weird.. blink.gif

Well, because it should give You the mentioned Pokemon.

Pffft, my bad, I said the wrong info the pokemon ^^; The top egg is the Oddish and the bottom one was from the Mistletoe ^^; *hides in a dark hole*

user posted image

This is my second random Shiny Rotom, and both are Lab grabs.

Congrats! smile.gif

What are all of You sending as an exchange Pokemon smile.gif ? I have already sent a rare Shiny Pokemon biggrin.gif.

So the first year I did the exchange, I put in a shiny Regice.

Got back a shiny Regigigas.

Then I put that into the exchange and got a shiny Tornadus.

I'm putting it back in and hoping for something more to my tastes.

Not really sure what I can give for the exchange this year ^^; Wish I had an extra shiny I could donate, that'd be nice rolleyes.gif

*Edit* user posted image

Can you feed Aspear berries, please and thank you? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

GOOD LUCK ACHIEVEMENT GET!

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #1 in Asbel Lhant's 1-day shiny hunt started on January 1st, 2016.

Oh man, I'm sooo happy with this shiny. I've been grabbing eggs and starting shiny hunts in hopes of getting the Good Luck achievement with no success. Today I end up getting that shiny Aron wub.gif. My Shine Recorder is full of failed attempts xd.png.

GOOD LUCK ACHIEVEMENT GET!

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #1 in Asbel Lhant's 1-day shiny hunt started on January 1st, 2016.

Oh man, I'm sooo happy with this shiny. I've been grabbing eggs and starting shiny hunts in hopes of getting the Good Luck achievement with no success. Today I end up getting that shiny Aron wub.gif. My Shine Recorder is full of failed attempts xd.png.

Congrats on your shiny! biggrin.gif

Put in shiny Musharna, got shiny Dratini. Was hoping for a shiny megable I didn't yet have, but this is good too. smile.gif

Put in a Shiny Gulpin I was lucky to grab from the Safari Zone, got a Shiny Magby. I'm happy with that, I hadn't gotten a Shiny Magby yet. Happy New Year everyone!

user posted image

Put in a shiny Dialga, got this one.

Not quite what I wanted, but at least I got some pokedex entries out of it, and there's always next year's exchange (maybe).

I put in a shiny dracowymsy and got this,

user posted image

but I corrupted it, it wasn't originally.

user posted image

At least Registeel is better than Tornadus. Still going to re-exchange it next time we have an exchange.

put in shiny dracowymsy and got

user posted image

but fogot to currupt so i have a normal one wink.gif but i didn't had the dex for it so i am happy. I am still hoping to get a shiny legend to put in to get the dex enterees.

You and me both, Dolphine.

user posted image

What a great way to start the new year! This hunt just kept going!

user posted image

Finished this shiny hunt. It also has decent IVs! laugh.gif

For the exchange, I put in a shiny Froakie and got this cutie:

user posted image

I got a shiny Groudon from the exchange for my shiny Shaymin smile.gif.

I also got a double shiny yesterday, finished my Pichu hunt:

user posted image

user posted image

Great random shiny, and great sprite! I'll have to Mega-evolve my other Shiny Aerodactyl so I can keep this sprite.

Going to hunt Staryu first, then Lunatone afterwards, if I manage to find a shiny :3 I almost forgot there's a SWSH this month xd.png