Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got one as well! biggrin.gif Looks cool though, whatever it is :3

*Edit* Looking at the dex info, it looks like Yvetal ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Can anyone help get his happiness up?

user posted image

Gave him a Soda Pop smile.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So, I just joined for funsies and I'm looking around the site. Really inconvenient at the moment, being logged out every few minutes. Where in the world are you guys finding the trainer cards which link you directly to a user's profile? Did I miss something?

Best I can do at the moment -- Anyone mind giving the infants some love? c: -- Thanks to anyone who played with them. They aren't in my party now.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by PixelShark

So, I just joined for funsies and I'm looking around the site. Really inconvenient at the moment, being logged out every few minutes. Where in the world are you guys finding the trainer cards which link you directly to a user's profile? Did I miss something?

Best I can do at the moment -- Anyone mind giving the infants some love? c:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Welcome to GPX+! :3 The user cards are from the site, actually :3 Whichever Pokemon you want to display (if you have it already - in your PC, party, etc.), there'll be an options drop-down menu on that Pokemon's view page - click that, choose "Image codes & sharing", and the first image you'll see is of the user cards, which you can then pick different background designs for using the slider beside it :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Welcome to GPX+! :3 The user cards are from the site, actually :3 Whichever Pokemon you want to display (if you have it already - in your PC, party, etc.), there'll be an options drop-down menu on that Pokemon's view page - click that, choose "Image codes & sharing", and the first image you'll see is of the user cards, which you can then pick different background designs for using the slider beside it :3

Oh, I see now. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks so much FluffyPillow! wub.gif

EDIT: 5:20 PM CST // Pokemon staying in party until they grow up

EDIT #3: 3/3 have grown up!

Edited by PixelShark

welcome at gpx community smile.gif

if you have questions ... shoot

are you going to collect the trinkets

would be nice to get a shiny ohmy.gif

Still wanting to trade october trinkets wink.gif

welcome at gpx community smile.gif

if you have questions ... shoot

are you going to collect the trinkets

would be nice to get a shiny ohmy.gif

Still wanting to trade october trinkets wink.gif

Thank you very much for the welcome. smile.gif

I have at least one question at the moment. Is an Underground exploration 24 hours long? I've kept my Larvesta there overnight and she still isn't done yet. I don't even see a counter to keep track of how long she's been down there.

And then my second question! Are the trinkets simply collectables, or do they serve a special purpose?

Third question! How long does it take before you can release the Pokemon you hatch from your PC? Is there any other way to release them sooner? I understand there has to be a timer so the Safari isn't overrun, but I understand that players can also abandon eggs? Where can you do that from, or is that strictly Daycare eggs you don't want?

Thank you very much for the welcome. smile.gif

I have at least one question at the moment. Is an Underground exploration 24 hours long? I've kept my Larvesta there overnight and she still isn't done yet. I don't even see a counter to keep track of how long she's been down there.

And then my second question! Are the trinkets simply collectables, or do they serve a special purpose?

Third question! How long does it take before you can release the Pokemon you hatch from your PC? Is there any other way to release them sooner? I understand there has to be a timer so the Safari isn't overrun, but I understand that players can also abandon eggs? Where can you do that from, or is that strictly Daycare eggs you don't want?

It's not 24 h

How long this takes depends both on how long you spend online, and how active you are during the time you spend online. There is no real timer on it

Trinkets are collectibles just for fun, in the holliday months oktober, december, february, april and july there are trinkets that are only available that month. the months in between are a permenant set.

they are tradable for Sky gifts though

you can release a poke or an egg after 12 hours.

you can release eggs you picked up from shelter again fe if you picked the wrong egg or so.

but you have to wait 12 hours or use a heart scale.

best is to scroll through the help pages, a lot of the questions that pop up will be answered there and for practical things we are always helping.

BTW in the first post you'll find a spreadsheet with the tasks for the explorations so you know what you are starting wink.gif

Oh. Oh--oh gosh.

I suddenly find a blue chest with an Adamant Orb inside and five minutes later an old man appears before me carrying a MissingNo. egg? That's insane! Who is smiling upon me right now?! What's going on? Is someone hiding in my bushes outside?

EDIT: Unfortunately I never found my Dialga... sad.gif But I used my Enigma Stone rceived via consolation prize this early afternoon and got myself a Ho-Oh easy. It's not a favorite Legend, but hey, it's an original. tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by PixelShark

user posted image

Finally! I'll be taking a break from breeding for awhile.

Ah! Congrats PDC. He's very beautiful. biggrin.gif

This place has been quiet lately. Bought some credits today and helped finish filling Honey+. Definitely going to take advantage of that tomorrow tongue.gif.

user posted image

Oh my gods what. This is amazing. I want it. I just got someone else's Rayquaza summon.

"You look to your feet, and find a Beedrillite. Congratulations!" :3 I prefer the shiny version of Misquaza (looked at the wiki), though that's just my opinion, since I'm not a fan of purple ^^;

Oh, very nice! I love shiny those shiny Valentas.

Cypress-bred Raikou!

user posted image

Finished the SWSH from September!

Edited by purpledragonclaw