Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Successfully traded for Freedom Incense and Strawberry Popsicle, so yay, July set is completed!

Onto attempting to catch up on April trinkets. If anyone has extras of these, I'd love to trade with you. xd.png;

Missing: Purple Dye for Eggs, Brown Dye for Eggs, Blue Dye for Eggs, Latias Easter Egg, Easter Painting, Stone Egg, Bunearys Easter Eggs, Shadow Lugia Easter Egg, Yellow Easter Lily, Green Easter Lily, White-Orange Easter Lily, Melo-Dye, Xerneas Easter Basket, Yveltal Easter Basket, Zygarde Easter Basket and Latios Easter Egg.

Would especially like Shadow Lugia Easter Egg, since I know I was missing that one from the year before. xd.png

Still working on Blitzle, heh.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Thank you, Purple! Ah, I don't seem to have any doubles for you. I shall definitely send you something when I get one you don't have. 8D

got my shiny archen smile.gif Now if only I could complete my last three trinkets....

and after nine months of waiting, they finally released gen 6 pokemon. I can't seem to find any though. Repel isn't giving me anything laugh.gif

and finally got some. My firsts were skiddo, pancham and I can't figure out the third egg. Will have to wait until it hatches

Edited by water_angel

Sweet, 6th gen is finally here biggrin.gif.

Only got a bred Froakie from the shelter at the moment but I'll keep looking.

Got my first 4 eggs, too bad I don't have any Flame Orbs once they are ready to hatch

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

gen 6!! and finally my Shiny mudkip for the hunt!

user posted image #488

Im not sure who this is... but he doesn't have a description yet >>

user posted image

Edited by Yuliya

It's Klefki!

gees and here I'm thinking it gonna be awesome xd.png why there no description?

Once these hatch its back to my Mudkip hunt for the SWSH.

user posted image

Pretty!!

Just another reason why I'm hunting for shiny Eevee's, shiny Sylveon is just perfect!

*Edit* Are the new Pokémon showing up in the lab or just the shelter? huh.gif Can't seem to find any in the lab, and wasn't quick enough to grab ones I saw in the shelter unsure.gif Still couldn't find any in the lab (guess I'm too slow?) though I was quick enough to find and grab a few in the Shelter (Fennekin, Chespin and Amaura) ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Just another reason why I'm hunting for shiny Eevee's, shiny Sylveon is just perfect!

*Edit* Are the new Pokémon showing up in the lab or just the shelter? huh.gif Can't seem to find any in the lab, and wasn't quick enough to grab ones I saw in the shelter unsure.gif Still couldn't find any in the lab (guess I'm too slow?) though I was quick enough to find and grab a few in the Shelter (Fennekin, Chespin and Amaura) ^^;

They were all over the lab when they first started dropping but now I only hunt in the shelter.

I managed to get a Scatterbug and Froakie egg~

Trying to find the Pokémon that looks like a Raichu/Pikachu cross (the egg is orange with a black tail), but having no luck ^^;

Trying to find the Pokémon that looks like a Raichu/Pikachu cross (the egg is orange with a black tail), but having no luck ^^;

Its called Deddenne.

user posted image

Ahhh omg trying to get this on pokemon y and this guy is totally random biggrin.gif maybe I should play and see if I get the shiny xd.png

user posted image

Ahhh omg trying to get this on pokemon y and this guy is totally random biggrin.gif maybe I should play and see if I get the shiny xd.png

i love that shiny xd.png, how come tyrunt and amuara are commons o.O. They are fossils like the rest of fossils.

I have all 3 shinies for this month smile.gif

As for trinkets I have an extra lemon popsicle but thats it >.< and I need 25 more I would list them but that would take to long on a phone xd.png

I send my doubles of what you don't have from the july batch

user posted image

Aaah I was wondering if I'd finish this hunt in time or not. Gonna try to do Mudkip real quick.