Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Congrats on all the shinies! I haven't done much today- been on and off too much. xd.png

July trinkets I'm still missing: Strawberry Popsicle (R2) and Freedom Incense (R4). Gonna be going through my collection to see if I have doubles for anyone else in a bit.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edit: Well, that was quick! Egg #7! I think I'm gonna focus on one or two of my regular hunts before I start going for Blitzle, though.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Thanks for the trinkets harp smile.gif

Hatched 139 blitzle eggs today so far had a little bit of a late start but hopefully it wont be to much longer unsure.gif

Got it on egg #156 moving on to mupkip and maybe get 250 eggs hatched in a day achievement biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

user posted image

It's nice to have this hunt done! Now I can focus more on Archen.

user posted image

Yay, egg #150! biggrin.gif Now I can relax and do a normal hunt ^^; *goes to hunt more Eevees*

Edited by FluffyPillow

still no shiny Mudkip... but at least i found this guy with 164 IV for the pkmn hunt. highest I've ever had. and finally a manphy egg

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Yuliya

Archen has officially become my longest hunt so far lol 308 eggs and still going :3 I hope it doesnt get above 500 but if it does at least I'll get an achievement xd.png

only 21 eggs and my dracowymsy race with PDC will be at 1000 eggs and then you have to know that i got a shiny dracowymsy for the egg exchange at the beginning this year.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

as for july trinkets

can anyone help me with

Lemon Popsicle

Freedom Incense

Coconut drink

non of them i can get myself

I can send you the lemon popsicle.

I need:

Freedom Incense

Coconut Drink

Ninjask kite

Please if anyone has them. Otherwise I'll be back to not having any complete sets sad.gif

Edited by water_angel

user posted image

What a nice surprise! I grabbed it from the Lab since it wouldn't take that long to hatch and I needed one more Shiny for Mega Gyarados.

Freedom Incense is Azurite-only; I'll gift out my extras if I get more, I currently only have one.

I still need:

Strawberry Popsicle

Lemon Popsicle

Coconut Drink

Any help is appreciated.

I sent you a chocolate Popsicle, Water Angel. Sorry I don't have duplicates of anything else for anyone.

I still need:

Strawberry Popsicle

Freedom Incense

Non i can get on my own

As for my shiny mudkip hunt... not going so well, after almost 400 eggs later >.< Though I did win first place in the poke hunt finally :/

Edited by Yuliya

user posted image

Two Shinies in two days! Its IVs are too low to use for the Hunt, but it's the last Shiny Munna I needed.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I still need Strawberry Popsicle and Freedom Incense, as well. Unfortunately, I haven't been getting any doubles of things you guys need, but I'll send stuff over asap if I see I have something you need. c:

I was able to trade for the Coconut Drink, so all I need left are the Strawberry Popiscle and Lemon Popsicle.

I have all 3 shinies for this month smile.gif

As for trinkets I have an extra lemon popsicle but thats it >.< and I need 25 more I would list them but that would take to long on a phone xd.png

Congratulations, Pestilence!

I traded for the Lemon Popsicle, so all I'm missing is the Strawberry Popsicle.

I have all 3 shinies for this month smile.gif

As for trinkets I have an extra lemon popsicle but thats it >.< and I need 25 more I would list them but that would take to long on a phone xd.png

Not me. I got my Mudkip, but Archen is being ornery.

I traded for the Lemon Popsicle, so all I'm missing is the Strawberry Popsicle.

Not anymore!!! laugh.gif