Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Still no luck with Phantump, I didn't see any in the Shelter, or I'm too slow to get them xd.png. Doesn't seem like the lab wants to produce them either  dry.gif.

nope, your not alone! I've been stocking the shelter for hours and haven't even seen a phantump to TRY and get.

also need inkay whois also being very allusive...

Only 2 people are breeding inkay, we need more breeders!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Yuliya

user posted image

Finally! Now once this hatches it'll be time to level all my 6th gen Pokemon.

I'm missing the car keys, goat, firebird, wrestling bird, and iceberg, myself.

(Or Klefki, Skiddo, Fletchling, Hawlucha, and Bergmite.)

I've only even seen a Fletchling egg, and that was just once.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I finally got a non-starter Gen 6 egg. Haven't been actively looking, since I'm still working on the SWSH. For my second shiny, since I already got the Mudkip.

Just managed to get a Klefki, yay~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well took me ages to get the first Phantump, found a second looking for Mudkip eggs smile.gif.

I'm currently breeding Phantump, and I'm a Wulfenite, so whenever that breeding time is (:42? :52? Been so long I can't remember...) I'll be putting all my eggs in the Shelter, if that helps anyone. Can anyone help me remember breeding times? I may have just missed it in the Help section, or maybe it wasn't listed there... xd.png;

I'm still missing a lot of the Gen 6 pre-evolutions, I think, but I finally have all of the Flabebes. xd.png

I'm currently breeding Phantump, and I'm a Wulfenite, so whenever that breeding time is (:42? :52? Been so long I can't remember...) I'll be putting all my eggs in the Shelter, if that helps anyone. Can anyone help me remember breeding times? I may have just missed it in the Help section, or maybe it wasn't listed there... xd.png;

I'm still missing a lot of the Gen 6 pre-evolutions, I think, but I finally have all of the Flabebes. xd.png

xx:52

I'm doing pretty well on the Kalos Pokemon, I've gotten quite a few. I'm more focused on my Archen hunt, which just topped 700. blink.gif I have no idea what this one is in my party right now.

I'm doing pretty well on the Kalos Pokemon, I've gotten quite a few. I'm more focused on my Archen hunt, which just topped 700. blink.gif I have no idea what this one is in my party right now.

Pretty sure its Goomy smile.gif

Missing fletchling and bergmite I havent even seen the eggs o.O

Missing Fletchling, Bergmite, Skiddo, Hawlucha, and Klefki. Haven't seen any eggs of the 5 yet.

Thanks Pestilence, you were right. smile.gif I'm missing Bergmite and Klefki.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

The Kalos ones I've gotten so far are: Pumpkaboo, Honedge, Litleo, Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, Amaura, Pancham, Swirlix, Hawklucha, Flabebe, Spritzee, Furfrou, Carbink, Espurr, Noibat, Helioptile, Bunnelby and Dedenne - not sure which ones I'm mission yet ^^;

I still need Bergmite, Phantump and Inkay. I'm breeding Klefki now, since that's one I haven't seen many of in the shelter.

ETA: I just grabbed a Bergmite laugh.gif

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

Well this is definitely something - when my female Litleo evolved, she ended up with the male sprite ^^; (posting the image here though fixes that) *takes a screenie for proof*

*Edit* user posted image See? ^^; But when I refreshed she changed to her actual sprite

Edited by FluffyPillow

Well this is definitely something - when my female Litleo evolved, she ended up with the male sprite ^^; (posting the image here though fixes that) *takes a screenie for proof*

*Edit* user posted image See? ^^; But when I refreshed she changed to her actual sprite

Nice screen capture! When I evolved my female she stayed male for just a couple seconds and turned to the female version.

Speaking of gender benders didn't some Rufflet turn female at some point? I think I remember something like that.

Like i said, some sprites need some work to do... some doesnt look alright.

I finally got the last two I needed, so now it's back to Archen-hunting. (And breeding Phantumps now)

Nice, Fluffy! At least it corrected itself.

I still need Binacle.

I had something similar happen to my Meowstic, xd.png

Too bad I didn't get a screenshot of it.