Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I only need to evolve one more pokemon and my 6th gen dex will be finished for regular pokemon.

only 5 new eggs (2 legendary i suppose) and 46 pokes in gen 6

How to obtain the rest of the megastones?

user posted image

shiny hunt complete at egg 62

user posted image

Two in a row!!!

user posted image

Hunt complete at egg 57!

Edited by Kigurumix

only 5 new eggs (2 legendary i suppose) and 46 pokes in gen 6

How to obtain the rest of the megastones?

Do you already have 2 of the 4 Legends, then? I'm thinking the 4 eggs I still need are Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie.

And I haven't heard of any way to get additional Mega Stones yet.

user posted image

Nearly a year and one month later... lol

Though I wasn't very good about getting eggs for this hunt- so #418 is still a very good number. Hopefully I'll have similar luck today with completing my other shiny hunts. e-e

My Chepsin hunt might take longer than I thought, I'm hardly finding any in the shelter (only hatched 3-4 so far)), though I'm guessing that to be lots of people hunting for it as well ^^; And congrats on all the shines everyone! biggrin.gif *pokes Eevee eggs* C'mon Eevee, hatch shiny so I can have a shiny Sylveon ^^;

*Edit* Found more Chespin eggs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Another one bites the dust #210 and I absolutely ADORE this shiny :3

Congrats, this one looks cool!

Do you already have 2 of the 4 Legends, then? I'm thinking the 4 eggs I still need are Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie.

And I haven't heard of any way to get additional Mega Stones yet.

Lol, i missed the fact there are 4 legendary. not playing the games so didn't know it.

Got idd the last egg i needed now only 4 eggs needed so the legendary are missing tongue.gif

only need 5 more evolutions to get te rest of the dex complete only missing the mega and legendary then.

And then continuing with my kanto shinyhunt. 39 eggs (5 legendary + ditto) to go in the kanto shiny dex. But need eevee twice. lol lots of work.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit* user posted image

Yay, egg #17, my 1st gen 6 shiny! biggrin.gif The 9th shiny Chespin on the site (I think? ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Lol, i missed the fact there are 4 legendary. not playing the games so didn't know it.

Got idd the last egg i needed now only 4 eggs needed so the legendary are missing tongue.gif

only need 5 more evolutions to get te rest of the dex complete only missing the mega and legendary then.

And then continuing with my kanto shinyhunt. 39 eggs (5 legendary + ditto) to go in the kanto shiny dex. But need eevee twice. lol lots of work.

I'm working on leveling my Gen 6 now. But they're nowhere near as complete yet. I still need to level 15 more. Even though a couple are REALLYclose at the moment.

I really hope they'll add Furfrou's hair cut and Vivillons different patterns soon. I want a box full of different vivillons!

and Snorlax needs aspear berries!

Congrats on the shinies! smile.gif

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #406 in Pestilence420 's 6-day shiny hunt started on August 4th, 2014.

Wasn't expecting the frog to take the longest but oh well I got him :3