Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Never going to finish my Eevee hunt if I keep picking up ones from Kalos ^^; Oh well, should get them all anyways because the collector in me says so hehe

Hey guys, if any of you have found a Bergmite mind showing me so I have an idea what to look for? It's the last Kalos 'mon I need.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Thanks for confirming the breeding time for me, Yuliya!

I'm still missing Bergmite. Saw it twice in Shelter but was too slow in picking it up. I'm actually surprised I caught that Binacle on the first time I saw an egg of it, though...

Edit: Also saw someone with a Shiny Yveltal already. That's pretty cool.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Thanks for confirming the breeding time for me, Yuliya!

I'm still missing Bergmite. Saw it twice in Shelter but was too slow in picking it up. I'm actually surprised I caught that Binacle on the first time I saw an egg of it, though...

Edit: Also saw someone with a Shiny Yveltal already. That's pretty cool.

There's shiny Kantos legendaries already? blink.gif

There is also a shiny Xerneas. Looks like the spriters of the 6th gen sprites are getting them because there are two shiny Yveltal and a shiny Xerneas, pretty cool smile.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

There is also a shiny Xerneas. Looks like the spriters of the 6th gen sprites are getting them because there are two shiny Yveltal and a shiny Xerneas, pretty cool smile.gif.

I did see a shiny Yvetal, it looks awesome! *wonders if there'll be explorations added where we can get the legendaries* Also, do the Vivillon's colors depend on where we are geographically, or is it all random? huh.gif

*Edit* Found a lab Tyrunt!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

I found Klefki, Bergmite, and Bunnelby, now all I'm missing is Binacle.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Awesome! Also want this shiny in game lol loving these random shinies but I really want a shiny pumpkaboo xd.png

Edited by Pestilence420

Has anyone checked to see if with a Legend Voucher Plus you can choose an Yveltal or Xerneas?

Not yet, let me check. I have a couple I can use.

ETA: No, they're not available.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Second female. Trying for a 5th and final Mudkip just to test my luck and see if I can get it.

Congrats on the shinies biggrin.gif

Do you guys think they already have the explorations for the new legends written? That would be cool really would like a yveltal :3

Random Shelter shiny:

user posted image

First one for Gen 6 for me. So, that makes two shinies in one day, since I finished Archen earlier, with my 345th egg. Not going to try for Blitzle, I don't think. I'll use my spots for Gen 6, Legends, or Lab rares.

EDIT - HUh. No description? Oh well. Picked up 2 Lab eggs anyway.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by RicFule

I was disappointed to see all the Vivilions with the same meadow pattern. But I noticed in the dex that it says "Sprite Dex: Obtained 0 of 19 alternate sprites" has any one else seen the other patterns?

Is anyone still breeding the octopus pokemon (I think it's called Inkay)? ^^; Just need that one, the iceburg-looking one and I think the one that looks like a tree/pumpkin(?) then I think I got them all (except the legendaries or course)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Is anyone still breeding the octopus pokemon (I think it's called Inkay)? ^^; Just need that one, the iceburg-looking one and I think the one that looks like a tree/pumpkin(?) then I think I got them all (except the legendaries or course)

I put inkay back in to breed for you. Will let you know when I drop eggs.

I put inkay back in to breed for you.  Will let you know when I drop eggs.

Oh, thank you! I'll let you know if I mange to grab one!

*Edit* Grabbed one, but wasn't donated by you, though you can breed yours still if you want ^^; Thank you for offering to breed one for me to grab though!

Edited by FluffyPillow

That fox sprite looks so humm how can we say, the face can not be seen well...

Sprites bother me much, dunno why >_>

That fox sprite looks so humm how can we say, the face can not be seen well...

Sprites bother me much, dunno why >_>

Maybe they had a bit of trouble converting 3D sprites into 2D? ^^; That's just my guess ^^;