Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

You can check your Pokedex to see which Legendaries you've hatched. Using the "Very Rare" filter should bring up the Legendaries.

user posted image

Finished another hunt.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I reaaalllyyyy need to finish Deep in the Laboratory...Pecha berries for the Mareep, please?

Edited by sarrepta1

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Does any one have spare July trinkets? I only have a hand full of them that I got today.

Edited by Yuliya

Ah, thanks for all the trinkets help while I was away, everyone! I tried to send some back, but I don't currently have many duplicates of what anyone else is missing. I really appreciate it. Didn't mean to be away for so long, but I did lose some weight while I was away with more healthy choices, so I suppose it evens out. Gonna try to be more active here again, though. xd.png

Does any one have spare July trinkets? I only have a hand full of them that I got today.

sent you what I have. If there is anything you can send me i'd appreciate it

sent you what I have. If there is anything you can send me i'd appreciate it

Thank you AmyL and water dragon! I sent you both trinkets I had extra of that you two needed.

Hey how often does everyone run into the header events? Despite being here for 4+years I've only ran into the tiny man once, a chest once, and prob 3 slowpoke tails. I knew they were rare, but they THAT rare?

I get them every so often. It's been a month or two and i got a manaphy egg yesterday.

yet I get them around once a year... so I must just have horrid luck xd.png

Edited by Yuliya

Welcome back, harpuia! I gifted Trinkets to everyone I could.

Who did everyone vote for for the Site-Wide Shiny Hunt? I went with Carnivine, Maractus, and Spinda. I tried to do the three Kalos starters, but they weren't available. laugh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Nidoran F, Wurmple, and Hoppip!

sent you a few you didn't have Purpledragonclaw!

user posted image

This was a nice surprise. Its IVs are too low to use in the Hunt, but I've been unofficially looking for it for awhile.

I havent had any issues that I've noticed.

wasnt expecting this. Horrible IVs, but Ill use it for the shiny pokehunt achievement

user posted image

Has anyone gotten 1st place on the pokehunt here? I've submitted rare lv 100 fully evolved (+using an Evolulite) and have ~140 Ivs and still only get 2nd or 3rd place :/ supper frustrating.

Edited by Yuliya

I have a few times. I've used an eevee form with 145+ IVs and can win first place that way.

the level doesn't matter in the hunt yuliya.

i have noticed the higher the eggsteps and the rarity the better.

So an eevee-lution with good iv does always good. luckely those have many eveolutions so most types are covered tongue.gif

how are trinkets going with everyone?

i have 6 to go

Wobbuffet Beach Bal

Strawberry Popsicle

Lemon Popsicle

Chocolate Popsicle (possible to get myself)

Freedom Incense

Coconut drink

Who is collecting trinkets? so i know who to send trinkets too? i am putting people on my palpad to send trinkets to. but it's to stupid to send things to people who don't collect them.

and for the SWSH i stuobbornly go for gen 1 pokes till that shinydex is complete. both nidoran and magnemite

It's time i get some shinies though, i have 9 active hunts SWSH of Jan, May and March are still ongoing same as my race Dracowymsy-bidofo with purpledragonclaw. (started jan 2013 and reached 967 eggs)

Edited by Dolphine

I'm collecting trinkets! I'm missing these 6 July trinkets, and then I'll have to work on catching up on the April ones I missed: Shroomish Beach Ball, Strawberry Popsicle, Chocolate Popsicle, Freedom Incense, Coconut Drink, and Ninjask Kite. Pretty sure I can only get Coconut Drink myself (wulfinite).

I haven't had a shiny in a good while, in part since I was away for three months. I think I have... *counts* 8 shiny hunts, with a few I had to cancel for the space I needed for my Dracowymsy hunt race with someone. I think I'm gonna mainly focus on leveling up my current shinies. xd.png

Has anyone gotten 1st place on the pokehunt here? I've submitted rare lv 100 fully evolved (+using an Evolulite) and have ~140 Ivs and still only get 2nd or 3rd place :/ supper frustrating.

These are my Poke hunt stats:

Rank one: 100 (#3)

Rank two: 54 (#64)

Rank three: 3 (#4216)

Just hatched this:

user posted image

But will probably be submitting this one:

user posted image

Unless I get something with better iv's.

As for July trinkets, I only need Coconut drink.

Edited by Kigurumix

the level doesn't matter in the hunt yuliya.

i have noticed the higher the eggsteps and the rarity the better.

but its evolution does matter?

and I'm collecting trinkets! missing 11 still.

Wobbuffet Beach Ball

Shroomish Beach Ball

Pile Of Sand

Strawberry Popsicle

Lemon Popsicle

Outdoor Barbecue

Summer Pudding

Tentacool Shades

Freedom Incense

Coconut drink

Ninjask Kite

Edited by Yuliya

Congrats, Storm.

Thank you everyone for the Trinkets! I need the following July Trinkets:

Strawberry Popsicle

Chocolate Popsicle

Lemon Popsicle

Freedom Incense

Coconut Drink

Ninjask Kite

Congrats on the Shiny Storm!

I need a lot more trinkets so I'm not even going to list them xd.png

Just wondering what time can you release eggs? I picked up a few blitzle eggs not knowing we had to wait...some more and I want to release them so it doesn't count towards the hunt if it even will? Idk I screwed up laugh.gif