Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Forgot to ask, what does the Meowstic egg look like? o.o I'll need to find that one (along with the last 2 remaining Flabebe colors and Bergmite) to get all gen 6 pokémon (minus the evolutions), unless I'm missing more than I thought ._.;

Forgot to ask, what does the Meowstic egg look like? o.o I'll need to find that one (along with the last 2 remaining Flabebe colors and Bergmite) to get all gen 6 pokémon (minus the evolutions), unless I'm missing more than I thought ._.;

Meowstic is the evolution of Espurr, so I think the Espurr egg is purple with two eyes.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

2nd shiny for the SWSH started Blitzle to complete my trio, will be stuck with that hunt after the month is over. But i like have many options to hunt at the same time.

and 2nd shiny today smile.gif

a new gen 6 Skiddo

Edited by Dolphine

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Archen's topped 800. I'm trying to finish it before the hunt ends.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

2nd shiny for the SWSH started Blitzle to complete my trio, will be stuck with that hunt after the month is over. But i like have many options to hunt at the same time.

and 2nd shiny today smile.gif

a new gen 6 Skiddo

Congrats! Shiny skidoo is pretty cute, will have to try for one.

Meowstic is the evolution of Espurr, so I think the Espurr egg is purple with two eyes.

Ah, that explains it, now I feel really ridiculous for forgetting that in the first place ^^; *headdesks then hides in a dark corner*

user posted image

Literally the second-to-last Mudkip egg I'd be able to hatch by the end of the hunt o3o

This also is the last Hoenn starter I didn't already have in shiny form.

Edit:

user posted image

AND THE LAST GEN 6 EGG I NEEDED.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I still need a handful of Gen 6 eggs: Bunnelby, Litleo, Flabebe {Red}, Pancham, Inkay, Binacle, Sylveon {Want a Lab Eevee}, Hawlucha, and Phantump.

Plus, the legends and Megas, of course.

This is the first time I haven't been able to complete a SWSH in months. Congratulations everyone on your Shinies.

I don't think we got anything for winning anyways? Idk besides the points xd.png

Got 9 shinies that month though gonna see if I can beat that this month :3

Nevermind went on the forums and found out we got a saltwater bucket and it's supposedly evolves something any ideas? O.o

Edited by Pestilence420

Finally got the last gen 6 egg I needed (except the red and blue Flabebes) ^^;

*Edit* Looks like we got a new evolution item as a SWSH prize: a Saltwater Bucket - What would that evolve? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

leveling the new gen poke to evolve them and get my dex complete. According to my dex still missing 12 egg of the new gen

anyone knows if there are ways to get te megastones?

And long live the gpxwiki: SPOILER below (hilight if u want to know)

EkralypEdit

Ekralyp is a Dragon/Ground-type Pokémon, obtained by corrupting a Gible egg with a Saltwater Bucket, the prize for completing the July 2014

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

figured it out from the gpx forums just view the heritage smile.gif

O.o Wth is that thing. LoL. I mean woah.

I am shocked. A seal shark.

user posted image

figured it out from the gpx forums just view the heritage smile.gif

So. Do Alex & Thomas get ALL the released pokemon that are abandoned but that aren't picked up by normal users? Because the heritage of this critter has great-grandparents in the Charmander family that are a user's, but the child now belongs to Alex & Thomas. {As does it's {its?} mate, but the mate HAD no lineage, so it doesn't prove or disprove this theory.}

EDIT - Spelling.

Edited by RicFule

Shiny Inkay looks nice, the colors are more lifelike.

I want to start shiny hunting the Gen 6s once I wrap up some of my earlier hunts.

Added 3 more Gen 6 eggs to my collection. Only need 7 more. {And I missed one of those earlier. Phantump. But by the time I said I wanted it, someone else had already grabbed it from the Shelter.}

user posted image

This was a nice surprise! I grabbed it from the Lab thinking I was still missing a color.

Normally I don't like to have 2 shiny hunts going at the same time (I feel it's quicker to find a shiny when only hunting 1), but I think I'll make an exception and hunt for a gen 6 Pokémon as well, though I'm tied between hunting Dedenne and Chespin ^^;

*Edit* Chose to hunt Chespin *wonders how long this hunt will take* ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

trying to get my dex complete.

there are some new evolution items i suppose? howto get them?