Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Egg #241! biggrin.gif Didn't think I was going to get a shiny this time around ^^; Not the sprite I was expecting, so it's a good thing I have lots of sprite changers hehe; Now to finish my Eevee hunt!

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ok I was wondering can you trade on here? If so can someone breed me a Bidofo or Remorage? I really want to get these achievements so I can do more explorations and I can't seem to find them in the shelter (been stalking it for hours >.<)

Thanks waterangel ^^

Edited by Pestilence420

There's no trading on here. There is an exploration you can do that gives bidofo eggs, not sure what stats you have if you can do it or not. otherwise, you just have to be patient and keep looking in the shelter.

the only other thing you can do is have someone breed and tell you when they are releasing, then a half hour after they release it it will show up in the shelter or the safari zone, if they release it as a pokemon rather than an egg. The person can keep an eye on their released pokemon tab and tell you when and if the pokemon gets picked up.

user posted image

I would like to get it to an Ampharos by the end of today so if you could give it a chesto berry that would be awesome! Will of course click your eggs/pokemon back ^^

user posted image

Was cutting it fairly close, but I'm happy its DONE.

user posted image

Gotta get him to 40 hoping I can do it today but I doubt it :/ I hate this part of explorations I wish there was an easier way to do it >.<

use the pokewalker, if you buy the bicycle upgrade it goes faster when you click, especially when there is a multiplier

use the pokewalker, if you buy the bicycle upgrade it goes faster when you click, especially when there is a multiplier

I'm saving up for the bike right now ^^ Thank you for being so helpful xd.png I suck really bad at this lol

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

you'll get there eventually smile.gif

everyone of u did, so why wouldn't you tongue.gif

user posted image

Found a second one! I'll try Beldum one more time.

Water_angel, it's a sister to your Shiny Zubat. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Found a second one! I'll try Beldum one more time.

Water_angel, it's a sister to your Shiny Zubat. smile.gif

Haha, that's awesome smile.gif

and no problem Pestilence, if you need help, just ask, None of us bite. (that I know of tongue.gif)

Few questions

The special explorations are gonna end tomorrow at 11:59 right?

Does anyone know the last 2 task in Babysitting Adventure? xd.png

Right now I'm stuck on the Victreebell task and the shop is being mean sad.gif I don't have enough passorbs for the power right now I should tomorrow though that's why I'm wanting to know what time it ends >.<

yes, they will change at 11:55pm

as long as you have started the exploration, you have an extra two weeks after reset on the last day of the month to finish the exploration. so since you already started it, you will have until June 14th to complete the exploration. If you don't by reset on that night, the exploration will be canceled on you.

I think you will find this link helpful wink.gif It needs to be updated, I will try to do it at some point

I'm gonna have to give you something waterangel you're a life savor <3 and thank you so much for that spreedsheet saving that =3

I was so worried that all that clicking I did this week would be for nothing because of a leafstone xd.png I feel so relieved lol

Glad to help biggrin.gif I love spreadsheets, lol.

I hope the prize for the shiny hunt will be nice. Wondering if we will have another novelty or get a new item. Or maybe that mysterious letter will finally have a use.

Woah 6th gen starters as the prize? ohmy.gif awesome ^^

I'm choosing froakie =3

Edited by Pestilence420

user posted image

Chose Fennekin and the egg looks AWESOME.

EDIT: Well, I bought two more vouchers and got the other two starters. Might buy 3 more vouchers so I can have two of each smile.gif. Yay for saving up Prize Points!

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I bought two more vouchers so now I have one of each!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

Used the prize point winnings to get another voucher (not sure which 2 I want, though I know Chespin is going to be one of them), though by the looks of it, they can't be bred =/ Hopefully that's a glitch? ^^;

*Edit* Now I can get all 3 laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

bought two more vouchers now i have all 3 too

Edited by Dolphine

I bought 9 so I have a full set. I used my winning one on froakie though, since he was my starter on my X version. Glad to see the new gen 6 will be released soon and the meoletta exploration is up so I can do it and get the other form I need.

How do people get so lucky?! There's already 1 shiny fennekin and 1 shiny froakie

Edited by water_angel