Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Opened a little more than 50 Pokechests. I got so many rare trinkets now! laugh.gif

If you have any extras please pm me I will trade with you.

If you have any extras please pm me I will trade with you.

It's hard to pick out the ones all ready in the market and thee ones not in the market x_x

What's your affinity?

Where are you going?

I'm going to Japan next month for a year to study. : D

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

It's hard to pick out the ones all ready in the market and thee ones not in the market x_x

What's your affinity?

Wulfenite. I think I added you to my pal pad if you add me back we can trade that way too. The spreadsheet in the firstpost here lists everything I need.

Have fun in Japan Swizzle. That's such a cool opportunity. I wish I had been able to study abroad.

This guy completes my Unown collection biggrin.gif.

Congratz on that!

I still need 8 + 2 eggs. Which means it will take me nearly another year, as I can never find any in the lab... sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats on the final Unown! I'm so lazy with that exploration...I stalk the lab when I can.

Shiny Dratiniiiiiii <3

It took 221 eggs and I'm on a Sherlock Holmes kick atm so I'm considering naming her something related.

Do it. Sherlock Holmes is awesome.