Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seems fine to me.

Not even going to bother with today's hunt. ~__~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Guess it's mine then. I can't get the clicking on the new site to work properly right now...

I'm so sick of this. I have pokemon with type advantages, good IVs, quick claws and leftovers galore, and all the army pokemon take me out in one hit. Can someone please help me out?!? I don't get this stupid battle tower.

user posted image

Woo, finished my Magikarp hunt~

Someone released a newly summoned Fossil Aerodactyl egg. o_o user posted image

I managed to steal a Rayquaza and decided to summon some fossils my Pokemon lugged back from underground.

Nice multiplier today.

I like multipliers but they are always on the weekend when I want to be out doing things.

Well, that multiplier sure was a surprise! I wonder what the occasion is.

sad.gif A level task when I have to work all day. That very nice multiplier will hopefully still be there when I get home around midnight...

I love the speed i am hatching eggs right now but it would be nice if some of them came out shiny and finnished a few hunts tongue.gif

You can change your username. It's in the settings.

Thanks a lot ^-^

Edited by Ultra

user posted image

Awesome, Lab shiny Seviper.

*is now trying to get Pokedex and Social Network achievements*

Eggies hatch so fast ^^, Congratz on the shiny, Storm :3 I do not have a shiny .-.

Edited by girlfairy76