Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Finally a Charizard~ Now all that's left is to level him to 100. If you feed him, it would be great if you visited my party. ^^;

I hate todays task for one reason. My net has been acting up terribly and dropping and getting very slow at times.... curse you GPX. Dx

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

LEVEL 95?! Are they crazy? Do the SH just use random pokemon generators and random number generators or something?

Yes, they're random. No point whining about it.

If you don't want to do them, don't do them.

You gotta admit that this hunt has been harder than normal, fairly high levels and almost no trinket tasks. That can't be just completely random, they must have done something to it. Not saying they pick the tasks, but I'm sure they made it generate some harder ones.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Woo, got a Skull Fossil from the Underground~

20,480 maturity points to hatch it. *sigh*

This is gonna take a while.

I have also finished todays scavenger hunt.

I find that those that complain most about leveling tasks don't click much.

If you use the pokewalker and actually spend some time clicking pokemon it doesn't take long to level up a pokemon.

and with the new site leveling in pokewalker goes fast with the berryfeeder (at least it is for me)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

it's the hatching that takes the time, as you can't controle that :s

I have also finished todays scavenger hunt.

I find that those that complain most about leveling tasks don't click much.

If you use the pokewalker and actually spend some time clicking pokemon it doesn't take long to level up a pokemon.

I only complain about the high leveled ones when my net is screwing up. Which yesterday it was down for 6 hours and then today down for 19 hours. sleep.gif'

Well that's not complaining about the tasks, that's complaining about your internet, which is understandable.

I hate high level tasks like today. Mostly because my computer has a problem being on long in this heat.

But yes, pick the right pokemon (some level faster than others), use the pokewalker and do a lot of clicking.

i first took a gible cause i couldn't find anything else but it threw that in my mobile walker and took this. I think that will be better to level tonight

user posted image

Well that's not complaining about the tasks, that's complaining about your internet, which is understandable.

Very true. o-o'

user posted imageuser posted image