Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Someone hunted Bagon for a little over 18 months before they got a shiny. Not sure how many eggs they hatched, though.

Raah, I'll be fiddling with prizes later this afternoon/tonight. Time for beds now.

I would have done it this morning, but I had Rathians and Qurupecos to slaughter. Sorry.

I MAY decide to only do top two and give everyone choice of participation trinkets. Not sure, I'll figure it all out later. Can't brain.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

1356 hatched. sad.gif

Wonder what the longest hunt ever was?

One time, not too long ago, I came across someone who was hunting Eevee and their recorder was around 2,300 at the time. I wonder if they've finished that yet. :|

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

It's been a while since I've touched these forums. I'll throw my party out here.

If you can't tell, I just finished the Twinkie exploration.

Anyway, two years ago I started a Slugma shiny hunt. However, they make up nearly 50% of my box space, and I can't click 65k in one day to get a box, only to fill it up that same day (like yesterday). I've kept a record of never releasing anything, but I'm having second thoughts. Should I release all of the failed Slugma? I fear that some will not find homes and will be deleted in 3 days.

Edited by PFN

Hi. Long time no see biggrin.gif

Please, help this poor Mesprit:

user posted image

Thank You <3 .

Well, originally I wasn't going to release any of my eevee, but I ended up running out of room, so I just cleaned out my PC, opening up over 5 boxes.

In the beginning I did not want to release anything either, but soon I started running out of space.

I don't feel bad about it anymore as I see it like releasing them into the wild - not like killing them. I believe all my released pokemon are either living happy lives with other collectors/breeders/trainers or happy lives in the nature with others of their kind. smile.gif

Wow 2,300 blink.gif I hope I will get mine way before that.

Just did it. Released 295 Slugmas and Roggenrolas - all of the Slugmas and all but 3 Roggenrolas from the point where I stopped nicknaming everything I got. Seriously - you should see that kinds of nicknames on the trillions of Pichus I have.

Well, sorry to those Safari Zone people - the entire thing is now flooded with Slugmas and Roggenrolas.

xP Maybe I should get another safari pass. I actually need several slugmas and roggenrolas. Hopefully at least some of them will still be there tomorrow!

(And nice Palkiswine you got in your siggy there, PFN!)

Ohh, they're definitely going to be in there tomorrow. I just know it.

And I should invest in Shelter Passes. I'm going through eggs like my brother goes through toilet paper. (which is fast.)

OK, time to get this done, sorry I took so long, I've had a kind of rough day, included a broken toilet pipe and some family drama. Whee.

Anyway, I've gone with top three

Longest Hunt:

FluffyPillow, 12 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes ☑

watanuki14, 12 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes ☑

Dolphine, 11 days, 23 hours, 7 minutes 囗

Shortest Hunt

Dolphine, 1 day, 1 hour, 52 minutes 囗

Raikielia, 1 day, 4 hrs, 19 minutes ☑

Linichan, 2 days, 15 hrs, 23 minutes. ☑

Most Eggs:

Linichan, 185 eggs ☑

water_angel, 154 eggs ☑

rabbit153, 122 eggs ☑

Fewest Eggs:

Raikielia, 21 ☑

roughlandingholly, 31 囗

Dolphine, 38 囗

I elected to award Raikielia only one prize in fewest eggs, since she got the first and second fewest egg hunt, with 21 and 24 eggs and got another prize as well.

NixAyum, demonicvampiregirl, and sportsfan666 will receive participation prizes, since they didn't finish their first hunts.

PRIZES!!

Prize pools will consist of five rarity 6, 5, and 4 trinkets, for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, respectively, from which you may choose one trinket from whichever pool you've won. To choose your trinket(s) PM with the code in bold after the Pool's name and which trinket you'd like. Please claim all your eligible prizes in one PM, here, on the DC forums, and make sure I am, at least temporarily on your Pal Pad. I will add you when I get your PM and gift your trinkets. Afterwards you can take me off your pal pad (Or leave me on there, whatever floats your boat.)

Longest hunt:

First Place Pool (LHFP) ☑

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Shiny Jumpluff Plush 囗, Reshiram Lunch Box 囗, Shiny Steel Heart 囗, Dracowymsy Kite 囗, Diamond Heart ☑

Second Place Pool (LHSP) ☑

Azurite Geode 囗, Strawberry Cake 囗, Sealed Keystone 囗, Crystal Poképaint ☑, Broken Styler 囗

Third Place Pool (LHTP) 囗

Chocomint Massage Bar 囗, Charizard Candle 囗, Spicy Aprijuice 囗, Trinket Compression Case 囗, Great Gumball 囗

Shortest Hunt:

First Place Pool (SHFP) 囗

Purified Water 囗, Pokémon League Expo Hat 囗, Dialga Emblem 囗, Cynthia Fashion Doll 囗, Dim Crystal 囗

Second Place Pool (SHSP) ☑

Sacred Mirror ☑, "The Pi-kahuna" 囗, Milotic Fan 囗, Grey Ice 囗, Azurite Stone 囗

Third Place Pool (SHTP) ☑

Azurite Crown ☑, Girafarig Plushie 囗, Space Stone 囗, Snowglobe 囗, Sour Aprijuice 囗

Most Eggs:

First Place Pool (MEFP) ☑

Dracowymsy Kite 囗, Southern Conch ☑, Pokémon League Expo Hat 囗, Normal Castform Plushie 囗, Pot of Chesto Berry 囗

Second Place Pool (MESP) ☑

Ultra Gumball 囗, Sharkarm Guantlet 囗, Tao of Boundaries 囗, Fluffy Joltik Rug ☑, Nintendo DS 囗

Third Place (METP) ☑

Four Leafed Clover 囗, Keldeo Knight 囗, Silph Co. Crate 囗, Dark Aprijuice 囗, Bonsai ☑

Fewest Eggs:

First Place Pool (FEFP) ☑

Destiny Stone ☑, Toxic Crystal 囗, Icy Heart Gem 囗, Black Magic Rose 囗, Retro Peg Game 囗

Second Place Pool (FESP) 囗

Frozen Egg 囗, Kyurem Plush 囗, Bouquet of Gratitude 囗, Banana Zipper 囗, Wulfenite Geode 囗

Third Place Pool (FETP) 囗

Sweet Aprijuice 囗, Burnt Nomel Berry 囗, Greatwalker 囗, Precious Paper 囗, Rubber Servine 囗

Participation Pool (PP)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Latias Doll, Rainbow Candy, Poké-gumball, Jumpuff Plush, Spinda Doll, Boomerang, Gold Pokéball, Moist Sponge, Rainbow Feather, Star Wand

Edited by manticore

*Edit* ^ Wow! blink.gif That's an unexpected surprise! ohmy.gif My first shiny novelty! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow