Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

grats on the new shinies tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i am still stuck on the last battle of the army

i think i am just going to shoot those pokes :s

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

FluffyPillow, I thought that was an actual Shiny Suicune in GPX+ in your siggy.

Oh goodness, I wish it was! xd.png I could never be that lucky and get a shiny legendary, so I opted for the animated version, since I think it's awesome laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

You know how when you look at your pokedex, some of the Pokemon have a grey square around them? What does that mean?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You know how when you look at your pokedex, some of the Pokemon have a grey square around them? What does that mean?

i don't have that

you have a screenshot?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Some Pokemon in my dex have white squares and others have gray, but I don't worry too much about it.

I'm just curious because I am trying to fill in my dex and I couldn't figure out what they meant...

user posted image

Over 1300 Bronzors now. sad.gif

I think they grey means that you have that pokemon in your collection right now. White is ones you have had, but don't anymore.

Over 1300 Bronzors now. sad.gif

I think they grey means that you have that pokemon in your collection right now. White is ones you have had, but don't anymore.

Thanks! That's helpful. Good luck with your shinyhunt!

Argh, got to level up more pokémon for the "battle the woman in the tower" task dry.gif Apparently I keep leveling the wrong types sleep.gif

You are absolutely right

i din't notice because i have a complete living dex in my pc so there were all squares around them tongue.gif

but i found one i don't have in pc but have the dex (bidofo forms) and there the squares are gone tongue.gif

be shiny guys

Well, since I'm not having any luck finding Ekans eggs lately (besides finding 1-2 every couple days), I might as well cancel the hunt, even though there are 3 days left ^^;

Well, since I'm not having any luck finding Ekans eggs lately (besides finding 1-2 every couple days), I might as well cancel the hunt, even though there are 3 days left ^^;

You could breed the ones you've got.