Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm too lazy to do this exploration. sad.gif

I decided I was too shiny hunted out.

Wasn't really in the mood for more competition right away.

cleaned out my pal pad because i think there are enough people on it that arn't active any more and i rather have active people on there to trade trinkets with.

@nusieq i added you too and what trinkets are you missing?

and going to do a round of palpad tonight to see where i can help with double trinkets

btw guys save a few chests for the upcomming scavanger hunt trinkets tasks

user posted image

this went fast smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

cleaned out my pal pad because i think there are enough people on it that arn't active any more and i rather have active people on there to trade trinkets with.

@nusieq i added you too and what trinkets are you missing?

and going to do a round of palpad tonight to see where i can help with double trinkets

btw guys save a few chests for the upcomming scavanger hunt trinkets tasks

user posted image

this went fast smile.gif

Only second place? Again? :c

user posted image

Congrats on Your shiny and I've added You, too happy.gif . From July's set I'm missing Dawnbush Giant Lily and Pile of Sand. I'll check if there's something iny my collection that You don't have and I'll send some trinkets to You happy.gif .

I'm totally loving Purple/Pink shinies. I think I'll start hunting Slowpoke, too.. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Used an enigma stone and found a Latias while searching for my summon, then it turned out that my stone had gotten me a Latias as well.

Please be shiny?

Congratz Holly. You got the fastest prize, I think. xd.png

Thanks! I'm pretty excited that I was the first to find one. tongue.gif

Also, congrats Dolphine~ I'm searching for Slowpoke now, hopefully mine goes fast too.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My Torterra came back from the underground with a twinkie! I never even thought about getting them from there. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I need Pudgy Pidgey. Doing that exploration after Punishing a Poacher, Guardians, and Protecting the Fragile.

Got more Ekans, and my first bred Trapinch egg! biggrin.gif I think I'm going to save up a bit more points to buy the Wide Lense (I think it shows what you Daycare eggs are too? ^^; Or is that the Silph Co. Scope? hehe)

I got a free space on my palpad. Is there anyone I don't have on there from this forum?

Me I think. sad.gif

I added a few more of you to my Pal Pad, so if anyone else needs to be added, let me know and I'll add you :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks for de trinket gifts to whoever is gifting me them. Elisabel, the button for me to add you to my PalPad isn't working sad.gif

ultra i was sending you things just a few minutes ago

i am trying to get everyone a few things they don't have/can't get in their affinity.

if you absolutly don't collect them, just tell me so i can make someone else happy with those things

Thank you for the trinkets Dolphine! :3 I want to return the favor with gifting trinkets, but I don't know what everyone wants, needs (if I have them) ^^;

*clings to trinkets* Ima huge trinket lover ^-^ I dunno what everyone wants/needs, either. But I would gift trinkets.

Edited by Ultra

Thank you for the trinkets Dolphine! :3 I want to return the favor with gifting trinkets, but I don't know what everyone wants, needs (if I have them) ^^;

you are welcome wink.gif

as for knowing what people want/need

people you have added and added you, you should be able to select in your collection

check doubles and by the --- after 'not owned by' you can select the name. then you get everything you have double and that person doesn't have.

Second possibility some people still update the spreadsheet in the first post to keep track of there trinkets.

i do love those usermade thingies too, i want to try to get them all but i really would love it when the admins gave out 1 day in the month the chests only give that months trinkets especcially for the limited trinkets. There are now so much trinkets around that it really would be usefull. *wink at wymsy, you guys are doing a great job wyms i love the new additions * tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

@Dolphine: Oh! :3 Thanks for the help! :3

(Also, my trinket still hasn't been added yet ._. I wonder what they're saving it for? huh.gif )

you are welcome wink.gif

as for knowing what people want/need

people you have added and added you, you should be able to select in your collection

check doubles and by the --- after 'not owned by' you can select the name. then you get everything you have double and that person doesn't have.

Second possibility some people still update the spreadsheet in the first post to keep track of there trinkets.

i do love those usermade thingies too, i want to try to get them all but i really would love it when the admins gave out 1 day in the month the chests only give that months trinkets especcially for the limited trinkets. There are now so much trinkets around that it really would be usefull. *wink at wymsy, you guys are doing a great job wyms i love the new additions * tongue.gif

Thank You very, very much Dolphine for all those Gifts. happy.gif

^^