Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

@dolphine: Somehow, I have a desire to call you Flipper. xd.png Sorry.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Spicy berries for Mesrit please.

So what Browser are you guys using for the game?

I've used Opera for so long now - and have been very happy for that. However it does not seem like they will do anything to make the game work properly. sad.gif

I can't use the Trinket Marked much and I can't move pokemon around in PC. It is rather annoying. I just don't want to have to install yet another browser on my dear old laptop - I'm not sure he would survive it. wink.gif

Sent you a few trinkets to help brighten you day.

biggrin.gif THANKS! <3

I feel a bit better now. Now if only tonight were Hell's Kitchens night then it'd be awesome. Stupid show they reran two episodes last Monday. >.>

Also thanks Dolphine for the trinkets! biggrin.gif

@Elisabel

I use Opera 11.52 still will be upgrading it to 12 after they release the new site to see how it works. If it doesn't work very well with it then I'm going to have to use Chrome sadly. sad.gif

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Okay who all has added me from here recently? I'd like to add back but I managed to go from 267 last night to 270 so now I'm lost. Dx

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Three Bibarel at level 55 or higher..? Haha.. I don't have enough desire to do more clicking today xd.png .

I like Chrome...

Right now the beta site seems to be acting up, though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Why do you need 3 Lv. 55 Bibarel? *hopes it's not for Guardians*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Noooo. Don't worry.. You don't need them on that exploration. laugh.gif

So what Browser are you guys using for the game?

I've used Opera for so long now - and have been very happy for that. However it does not seem like they will do anything to make the game work properly. sad.gif

I can't use the Trinket Marked much and I can't move pokemon around in PC. It is rather annoying. I just don't want to have to install yet another browser on my dear old laptop - I'm not sure he would survive it. wink.gif

It's just a matter of Opera being a bit behind with some of the coding used on the site. I use chrome now for GPX and Opera for everything else, but my laptop's fairly new so it handles it fine.

Noooo. Don't worry.. You don't need them on that exploration. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Good... oh it's probally for the Bidofo one.

It seems like my Ditto and Trapinch are breeding like rabbits xd.png Finally found more Ekans x'3

Already getting tired of this Army of Pokemon task in the battle tower. sleep.gif