Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Yeah! FINALLY!

I've completed TBD laugh.gif *feels proud* .

If You guys want You can add me to Your PalPads and then I'll add you in order to send You some trinkets as gifts happy.gif .

Yeah! FINALLY!

I've completed TBD laugh.gif *feels proud* .

If You guys want You can add me to Your PalPads and then I'll add you in order to send You some trinkets as gifts happy.gif .

Congrats~ I still have to do it two more times. :/

Thanks for the trinkets, I'll see what you're missing and send you some. c:

Here is the post with my trinket list if anyone missed it and is interested.

Edited by roughlandingholly

Feel free to let me know if there are some you want. Also, do you have some in the market, or are we able to view other user's trinkets on the new site or something? I feel kind of lost with some of the new stuff. ^^;

All of my extra trinkets are in the market. I'm not sure how to view them or anything, though.

All of my extra trinkets are in the market. I'm not sure how to view them or anything, though.

I'm still trying to get used to the new trinket stuff, so I'll look around a bit. But if you want, maybe pick some out that you're interested in and we can try to work something out. c: Also, if you'd happen to have extra non-azurite trinkets that you're willing to trade, that would be really helpful~

Lol i just released 186 pokemon, all bidoof, togepi, pichu, buneary and mudkip biggrin.gif.... i don't have a hoarding fetish >_>...

Edited by Deadsmite

I'm still trying to get used to the new trinket stuff, so I'll look around a bit. But if you want, maybe pick some out that you're interested in and we can try to work something out. c: Also, if you'd happen to have extra non-azurite trinkets that you're willing to trade, that would be really helpful~

I'm also Azurite, but I have a few Wulfenite-only and Malachite-only trinkets like a Bottle Cap, Bubbles, and Bitten Carrot. I'll look to see if I have any others.

And to all Wulfenite and Malachite users: I have Azurite-only trinkets in the market.

It looks like the trinket market just lumps all of the listings for a specific trinket into one, and then if you're interested you make an offer and anyone with that item can accept or deny it? I'm not really sure. I tried offering on one just to see what happens and I just got a notification saying my offer was accepted.

So I'm almost guessing it might be easier to add people that you want to trade with? :< Just a thought.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Almost to 15 Ekans hatched. Hopefully it'll be easier to find them with hunt power. 8D

Congrats~ I still have to do it two more times. :/

Thanks for the trinkets, I'll see what you're missing and send you some. c:

Here is the post with my trinket list if anyone missed it and is interested.

I'm baaack.

Thanks and me too.. because that was my first time. : D

Thank You for those trinkets. I'm going to send You more. ^^ I was just offline.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've added most of you all to my Pal Pad. If I missed you please post here saying that I did.

My username would be Team Ultra Boss.

Edited by Ultra

I'm baaack.

Thanks and me too.. because that was my first time. : D

Thank You for those trinkets. I'm going to send You more. ^^ I was just offline.

No problem. ^^ Haha, sometimes it feels nice to get some of those extras out of my collection and over to someone who hasn't gotten them yet~ Oh and thanks in advance. c: I've been ignoring trinkets a lot lately but now I am kind of in the mood for trading and gifting again!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

on the new site, where do you go to see who has added you to their palpad? I can only see the ones I added.

on the new site, where do you go to see who has added you to their palpad? I can only see the ones I added.

Good question. :| I've been using both the new beta and regular site back and forth lately, but I didn't notice that. I guess if anything, you could go to the users tab, and choose "users who have added me to their pal pad"?

Good question. :| I've been using both the new beta and regular site back and forth lately, but I didn't notice that. I guess if anything, you could go to the users tab, and choose "users who have added me to their pal pad"?

Actually, that's the only option to check who has added you to their PalPad.

I got a free space on my palpad. Is there anyone I don't have on there from this forum?

Why there is no a Poliwrath in the Safari today :c ? Yes, I'm being lazy and I don't feel like leveling one today xd.png .