Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

When/if we get a shiny and PM the link to you, instead of sending another PM stating the start of another hunt, we can just state with the link? Like, "Here's my shiny [insert link]! Now I'm starting a hunt for [insert pokemon here]", or would you still prefer another PM be sent? huh.gif Sorry for the questions, I get confused easily xd.png

I sent her a PM earlier telling her I was going to hunt for Spinarak and am waiting until server reset to start the hunt and then will send her the link so probably that way FluffyPillow.

Come onnn I wanna start the shiny hunt already! >:D

I think the site broke.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Why is reset taking so long? :|

Guess I'm just going to bed. Maybe I'll get an egg for the race on mobile or something.

Edited by roughlandingholly

Yes, if you get a shiny and immediately start a new hunt, you can send both in one PM.

You never did answer whether or not using the shine recorder is required.

You never did answer whether or not using the shine recorder is required.

Yes.

And it's taking so long because they're switching the site to CloudFlare. Bad timing, lmfao.

I was about to ask the same thing mellow.gif

Kind of frustrating, I've been waiting around to grab an egg or two and send a PM, but it's still not up again. dry.gif

I just realized something ^^; After the reset, and I start hunting for Ekans, it still says I started it on the 1st ^^; Would any eggs I catch count? unsure.gif

Yes, I'm measuring it from first egg acquired to shiny hatched.

Also, found this after the site came back from Reset.

user posted image

Edit: Don't worry about time zones, I'm on server time, so that's what I'm using.

And the blue backgrounds on the times are for eggs I've gotten a link for. I bumped the default time to 12:30 due to the down time.

Edited by manticore

user posted image

Got this from the safari. :>

Weird. Seems people are getting Lv. 100 shinies from the Safari Zone. Maybe whoever is releasing them is quitting. Either way, I got one too.

user posted image

I picked him up as a Zorua.

I'm still hunting for one in-game, though. I was going to hunt for one on the site sometime, but I found him instead.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can only find 2 blink.gif The shelter doesn't have any, that I know of, and I'm not finding any more in the lab ._.

*Edit* I found more, plus an Unown egg :3

Edited by FluffyPillow