Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I was going to open them today then the ones I get from clicking from here till the hunt I will not open. Been doing that for months.

@Nusieq

You don't have to! Dx

Why not happy.gif ? I've sent You some Demi and there will be more because nobody wants to trade for those trinkets xd.png .

I've only got 34 Chests saved up. xd.png I haven't been opening them, saving for the Scavenger Hunt.

Why not happy.gif ? I've sent You some Demi and there will be more because nobody wants to trade for those trinkets xd.png .

Cuz then I'll feel terribly guilty. :x

I'm glad I have this thread it can cheer me up when I'm feeling like total crap. :/

I'm glad I have this thread it can cheer me up when I'm feeling like total crap. :/

aww, had a bad day?

Please, don't feel guilty about that, Demi. It is a present from me happy.gif .

Gift is a gift. <3 Besides, I'm one of the worst Trinket Collectors ever - I don't care about getting them at all xd.png .

What happened sad.gif ?

Edited by Nusieq66

Wow, thanks for the trinkets, those who sent some. I almost feel kind of spoiled. 8D I'll be looking around for more to send out~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please, don't feel guilty about that, Demi. It is a present from me happy.gif .

Gift is a gift. <3 Besides, I'm one of the worst Trinket Collectors ever - I don't care about getting them at all xd.png .

What happened sad.gif ?

Asked a question to someone and kinda got a rude reply back. Not very happy about that. I hope it's really a misunderstanding but at the moment I'm not thinking it is. :/

Alright alright fine I'll try to stop feeling guilty.... maybe I can help that with gifting out some of the ones I have that others don't. >.>

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

YES!

user posted image

Congrats on your shiny! :3 *Thinks quietly* I think my shiny luck has run out from the SWSH x'3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congrats on your shiny! :3 *Thinks quietly* I think my shiny luck has run out from the SWSH x'3

Thanks! Wish I had this kind of luck in the site hunts. ^^; I do feel kind of bad since the person who bred it is also hunting Ekans and has hatched close to 450 of them already. .___. Heh, I'm guessing you got a few shinies in the race?

Time to hunt Slowpoke~ I'm already having a hard time finding eggs though.

Thanks! Wish I had this kind of luck in the site hunts. ^^; I do feel kind of bad since the person who bred it is also hunting Ekans and has hatched close to 450 of them already. .___. Heh, I'm guessing you got a few shinies in the race?

Time to hunt Slowpoke~ I'm already having a hard time finding eggs though.

Oh wow! o_o Yeah, I got all three shinies in the race xd.png So I think my shiny luck is running dry this time (if I could find more eggs, that is) laugh.gif

Oh wow! o_o Yeah, I got all three shinies in the race xd.png So I think my shiny luck is running dry this time (if I could find more eggs, that is) laugh.gif

Oh nice~ I got 2/3 and am still hunting Roggenrola. c: Hoping maybe I'll be as lucky with finding shiny Slowpoke, but I shouldn't get my hopes up or anything.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sent you a few trinkets to help brighten you day.