Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Why there is no a Poliwrath in the Safari today :c ? Yes, I'm being lazy and I don't feel like leveling one today xd.png .

Because they were all released yesterday, lol.

And good point about the palpad adding. I forgot that option.

Because they were all released yesterday, lol.

And good point about the palpad adding. I forgot that option.

This is so true.. laugh.gif I saw a lot of Poliwraths yesterday.. but I was still doing TBD >:c.

So, I'll keep looking for one.. maybe I will get lucky xd.png .

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got a free space on my palpad. Is there anyone I don't have on there from this forum?

Well, there's me. ;3

Almost to 15 Ekans hatched.  Hopefully it'll be easier to find them with hunt power. 8D

How are you finding that many? blink.gif I'm hardly finding any mellow.gif I only have 6 eggs hatched sleep.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I always seem to find the best IVs on pokemon we are not hunting.user posted image

Trinket-wise I just gift most of my duplicates to those who don't have them on my palpad. Though it seems like i find more of the ones I just gifted. xd.png

How are you finding that many? blink.gif I'm hardly finding any mellow.gif I only have 6 eggs hatched sleep.gif

Haha, when I have slots open, I just sit in the shelter and refresh like crazy until I start seeing some. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Okay I now have 4 new spaces open on my Palpad. Will be adding you in a second Tehpikachu! smile.gif

Also Nusieq thanks a bunch for all the trinkets! biggrin.gif

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I have a couple slots left on my pal pad, but should probably do a little cleaning at some point. :<

Okay I now have 4 new spaces open on my Palpad. Will be adding you in a second Tehpikachu! smile.gif

Also Nusieq thanks a bunch for all the trinkets! biggrin.gif

You're welcome! happy.gif I'll send You more because I'm kind of busy right now and thank You for adding me to Your PalPad. I still need to get Social Network : D .

@water_angel

Thanks for the trinkets! biggrin.gif

No problem smile.gif I have more to give you but there are so many I will give them to you a little at a time. Same for the others I have gifted today.

@Nusieg66 and nintendont: Wow! Thank you for the trinkets! :3 That was an unexpected surprise hehe :3

*Edit*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I found more Ekans! biggrin.gif Now if they'd keep coming, that'd be great xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

@Nusieg66 and nintendont: Wow! Thank you for the trinkets! :3 That was an unexpected surprise hehe :3

*Edit*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I found more Ekans! biggrin.gif Now if they'd keep coming, that'd be great xd.png

You're welcome. There will be more trinket gifts for all of You.

demonicvampiregirl ,

260!? Wow.. that's WOW biggrin.gif ! I opened mine 150 to collect those July Trinkets. I'm still missing two.. :c .

@Nusieq

Yeah I was saving them up for July but I forgot to open them then even. >_< Ugh that still ticks me off thinking about it. Dx

Also you can just call me Demi. biggrin.gif

Is it just me or does the online list refresh itself? O-o'

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

@Nusieq

Yeah I was saving them up for July but I forgot to open them then even. >_< Ugh that still ticks me off thinking about it. Dx

Also you can just call me Demi. biggrin.gif

Is it just me or does the online list refresh itself? O-o'

Owww.. I know how this feels. I was saving up my chests for the April trinkets.. And I forgot to open them, too..

Ok, Demi happy.gif . So, probably I still have some duplicates of July trinkets that I can send to You biggrin.gif .

Save them for the next set, or the scavenger hunt.

I won't be opening any chests this month except the ones I need for the scavenger.

Save them for the next set, or the scavenger hunt.

I won't be opening any chests this month except the ones I need for the scavenger.

I was going to open them today then the ones I get from clicking from here till the hunt I will not open. Been doing that for months.

@Nusieq

You don't have to! Dx