Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random shelter FZ.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I just thought of something ohmy.gif When I'm at my auntie's for a week and I use her computer to check GPX, I won't get banned will I, considering I'll be using another computer? unsure.gif

*Edit*

user posted image

I got all three shinies! biggrin.gif I never thought I'd do that! xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

If there was another person over there who's playing gpx on that computer, then you would be on risk.

has anyone has a popsicle trinket extra. it's the only one i am missing from july, thx to the new market i got every other through trade biggrin.gif

I would like to enter the forum hunt but i am still not sure if i would want to cancel 3 hunts i am doing, as i have 10 hunts standing because of the SWSH from previous months still going on.

I'll see what i do on the 1st tongue.gif

I guess i could end my official Furture shuppet hunt as it doesn't represent the actuall amount i hatched for it any way, i was hunting that before novelties became official huntable. but that leaves two more ... maybe i can get rufflet before end of SWSH then it leaves me with one i have to end tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

This guy surprised me this morning biggrin.gif. Trying once more, can't seem to stop hatching eggs laugh.gif.

I think I'll do Top three for Most eggs, fewest, shortest, and longest, and maybe for most shinies? (Should we have three choices as well? I'm down for that if you guys want) If anyone else has suggestions for categories, I'll be surprised, but go ahead and suggest them. I might think about consolation prizes for everyone who enters, but I'm not sure on that.

I don't understand what you mean by three choices.

If I get three people who want to have three choices, I'll throw those in too, may as well, it'd be boring to try for most shinies of one pokemon.

Yes more choices for pokemon plz no me gusta poopsnake.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I want to be active today.

/stares at site

I don't understand what you mean by three choices.

Probably like with the SWSH, there are three pokemon for everyone to pick from.

Edited by roughlandingholly

Probably like with the SWSH, there are three pokemon for everyone to pick from.

Ah. I think it should be one choice.