Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Rufflet egg was a misclick in the lab. >_>

user posted image

Submitted this 145 IV Empoleon for the weekly hunt, I guess I'll switch it out for something better if I can stumble upon one with higher IVs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random Lab party.

I will be so glad when this months shiny hunt is over and the lab goes back to normal.

I am also excited for a new month so I will have explorations to do!

Edited by Kigurumix

Oh, I know right! Trying to finish up Punishing a Poacher so I can do 2 special explorations for August.

Anybody need anything bred? My Ditto is lonely in the daycare right now. xd.png

Edit:

Edit, Jr.: Why is there a multiplier? o__o

Edit 3, night of the living edit!: Derp. I should have deduced that from Zerxer's post. >_>

Edited by omgitskairi

Pretty novelty. xd.png I'm glad they put the Guardians up for exploration. xd.png Still need one more of them to complete my legendary collection.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Next form? What? Where even did you find it?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Feed the enslaved Pokémon the right berries (Get 550 proper berry interactions) — [0/550]

FML