Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Hmm I think I might ask everyone to PM me the first egg they grab for the hunt, so I can make sure everyone gets the right times. For now the placeholder times are fine, but that will probably be the easiest way to be totally accurate.

After just six battles, I already hate those Little Children's Haxorus more than anything else in Battle Tower >_<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Manticore are we choosing one from the three? If so I'm going spinarak and will PM you on the GPX forums.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Congratz on the shinies.

I like the flags. smile.gif

Edited by Elisabel

Yesss,

i got all july trinkets smile.gif

no multiplier for the last day?

Edited by Dolphine

Hatched 1,185 of these so far. (Well actually 1,203 with those I hatched before I started the hunt)

Sorry water_angel. If I had one I would send it to you. sad.gif

I still need 810 Trinkets. laugh.gif

I was hoping there would be a multiplier for the last day, too. :<

still missing 412 trinkets (including 5 december, 33 februari and 21 april trinkets)

i really don't like i am missing so much of those limited things.

too bad you can't search on 'seller' any more, but the new market helped me a lot to get the complete july set. now going to try and get the rest of the lower rarities as the higher ones will come with getting doubles of those rarities yourself :s

one thing would be handy, when you click the options on a trinket and it tells you you offered it in a trade that it would show for what trinket you offered it for, just an idea tongue.gif

curious what next month's explorations will bring us too. I hope one for the lake trio, that would be nice