Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm liking today. There's a 4x bonus on most things. Like Pokemon experience and shelter grabs.

I've been hatching Pokemon (Eevees for my shiny hunt) like crazy, and since I ran out of shelter grabs, I've been allowing Pokemon to level up quickly~ Also Summoned a Lugia. user posted image <3

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Alright I'll definitely join the forum wide shiny hunt.

I think I need to clear my palpad and add more from the forums. I don't know how many I got now from there actually. ;-;

user posted image

Rawst berries for the burn please. smile.gif

tongue.gif Picked up a level 100 Poliwrath today. As well as had my Pokerus jump and spread. xP

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finished two explorations today, yay~

Three minutes to hatch a batch of eggs? I think that's a new record for me. xd.png

Edited by sportsfan666

Sniped a Dialga :3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Ok, since no one seems to care if I do it, I figure we'll start on August 2nd, to give everyone a short break from the SWSH.

Using the Random Pokémon Generator I got Arbok, Ariados, and Slowpoke so that means Ekans, Spinarak, or Slowpoke.

I figure for prizes, I'll select a pool of 5 trinkets or so for each tier and let people choose one, that way, people won't just be saddled with something they totally hate, even though if that were the case, it could just be trade fodder, but whatever, moving along!

I think I'll do Top three for Most eggs, fewest, shortest, and longest, and maybe for most shinies? (Should we have three choices as well? I'm down for that if you guys want) If anyone else has suggestions for categories, I'll be surprised, but go ahead and suggest them. I might think about consolation prizes for everyone who enters, but I'm not sure on that

And if you're entering, PM ME On the GTS Forums so I have your name (GPX and DC please) and when/if you get your shinies! Cause I don't want to forget, or perhaps miss a post, or anything. Let's go with "Starting Hunt" and "Shiny Acquired". Just like that. And that's going to be for each hunt you start, if you do multiples, but I don't need to know what poke you're choosing, just the time you start and when it ends. I'll count the length of time from when I get your PM (Or when the hunt itself starts, if it's before then) to when your egg is hatched.

Anyway uhhhh....yea. I think we'll go the two weeks route too? So we'll end it at Reset on the night of the 16th

Anything I'm missing?

Also I'll put the link to this post in my signature and keep it up to date.

Spreadsheet!

Edited by manticore

user posted image

Right here. Pretty psyched, one pair from the Shelter, the other from the Lab.

Figured what the hell, I'd give Bidoof a shot.

Ok, since no one seems to care if I do it, I figure we'll start on August 2nd, to give everyone a short break from the SWSH.

Using the Random Pokémon Generator I got Arbok, so that means Ekans.

I figure for prizes, I'll select a pool of 5 trinkets or so for each tier and let people choose one, that way, people won't just be saddled with something they totally hate, even though if that were the case, it could just be trade fodder, but whatever, moving along!

I think I'll do Top three for Most eggs, fewest, shortest, and longest, and maybe for most shinies? (Should we have three choices as well? I'm down for that if you guys want) If anyone else has suggestions for categories, I'll be surprised, but go ahead and suggest them. I might think about consolation prizes for everyone who enters, but I'm not sure on that

And if you're entering, PM ME On the GTS Forums so I have your name (GPX and DC please) and when/if you get your shinies! Cause I don't want to forget, or perhaps miss a post, or anything. Let's go with "Starting Hunt" and "Shiny Acquired". Just like that. And that's going to be for each hunt you start, if you do multiples. I'll count the length of time from when I get your PM to when your egg is hatched.

Anyway uhhhh....yea. I think we'll go the two weeks route too? So we'll end it at Reset on the night of the 16th

Anything I'm missing?

Also I'll put the link to this post in my signature and keep it up to date.

Sounds awesome manticore! :3 I'll be gone on a trip when this starts, but hopefully my auntie will let me use her computer, though I don't see why she wouldn't :3 I'll be entering, unless told otherwise, so should I PM you now (in both sites), or should I wait? ^^;

Don't PM on here, GTS I have more space, and there's no time difference, here I have to mess with the forum being an hour behind my time, and I don't feel like it, but yes, you can PM me over there, and the hunt will start at midnight on the 2nd.

I'll let people enter after it starts too, just so long as I get a PM that has a start time. Should work out alright.

Oh ok, thanks :3 I'll try and send you a PM when I can :3 I kind of like Ekans' shiny :3

If I get three people who want to have three choices, I'll throw those in too, may as well, it'd be boring to try for most shinies of one pokemon.

I'd like other choices.