Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

If feels weird collecting eggs on a different computer ^^; I'm not used to a Mac xd.png (Since no one else uses GPX here, I should be safe, yes? (Sorry for asking this twice, I worry too much ^^; ))

Ukie. Has the forum hunt started yet??? I still wanna join. sad.gif I've got so many things to do so I was not active very much the last few days.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wondering what explorations we will have tomorrow. xd.png

july double trinkets:

sandcube

beach ball

cocktail umbrella

green snocone

surfboard

box of fire crackers

if anyone could help me to get some of the other 'holiday' trinkets i am missing it would really appriciate it (ones i am missing is in the spreadsheet, i am keeping my page updated)

other double holliday trinkets:

october:

sour gummi ekans

sheet with holes

december:

Christmas Stocking

Christmas Gift

Peppermint Truffle 3 tradeble

Peppermint Candy Truffle

Gingerbread Man

Derpy Snow Globe

Sprig of holly

Blue Ornament

february:

Shoal Bath Salts

Heart Bubbles Blower

Dinner Tickets

april:

Pastel Grasses

Marshmallow Goo Egg

Melting Easter Egg

Purple Peep

shoot me a pm if you want to trade things smile.gif

@wata

starting the 2nd of august i think so you still can sign up.

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

I think this will be my pokehunt entry.

@wata

starting the 2nd of august i think so you still can sign up.

May I ask what 'mon will we be hunting?? xd.pngxd.png

Only Holiday duplicates I have are:

December:

Gingerbread Man - r2

Derpy Snow Globe - r2

February:

Heart Wax Candle - r2

Heart Bubbles Blower - r1

But I actually have 172 Trinkets on the marked.

I wish it would work in Opera. I can only offer on things higher than rarity 4. sad.gif

I have been considering updating my spreadsheet, but does anyone ever look at it?

I have been considering updating my spreadsheet, but does anyone ever look at it?

i just keep it for a quick overview for myself

i color code the holiday trinkets to see what i can and can't get myself so i know what i have too search for

i agree the function 'what friend xxx doesn't have' is easier to send things to people but when arranging a trade it's easy to see what they don't have yet in general.

i only have my holliday trinkets on market

i think it's a bit chaotic to try and overview the incomming offers, it would be handy if it highlighted the ones with offers i don't have on it or something like that tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

i think it's a bit chaotic to try and overview the incomming offers, it would be handy if it highlighted the ones with offers i don't have on it or something like that tongue.gif

That it would. I have been wishing for a "show only offers I don't have" button. smile.gif

But it's not so bad really - just annoying. I hide all new unwanted offers a few times a day. only takes a minute or two.

I see your point about the spreadsheet. However I seem to have forgotten what e-mail/password I used... I'm hopeless. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Elisabel

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I haven't done anything with my trinket spreadsheet in so long… there are so many of them now. :| Maybe sometime soon I'll just go through and post a list on here of ones I have extras to see if anyone needs them.

That it would. I have been wishing for a "show only offers I don't have" button. smile.gif

But it's not so bad really - just annoying. I hide all new unwanted offers a few times a day. only takes a minute or two.

I see your point about the spreadsheet. However I seem to have forgotten what e-mail/password I used... I'm hopeless. rolleyes.gif

there is a hide button?

i know you can let only show the offers you don't have but then you still have to go through every trinket you have on market to see if there are things you don't have

@holly

when a new batch comes out i put them all in there, you are welcome to copy that tongue.gif

but i am not going to put my doubles here cause there are to many, going to do that only for the limited time trinkets

Edited by Dolphine

there is a hide button?

i know you can let only show the offers you don't have but then you still have to go through every trinket you have on market to see if there are things you don't have

Not sure what you mean...

Say on the Offer page I have 4 unwanted offers on my Justice Scale. I hide those using the accept / hide option for every trinket. Then those offers won't show up again and I will only see new offers next time I look.

Not sure what you mean...

Say on the Offer page I have 4 unwanted offers on my Justice Scale. I hide those using the accept / hide option for every trinket. Then those offers won't show up again and I will only see new offers next time I look.

OOOH

that i didn't know ...

and the number between the () is only when there are new offers too?

@holly

when a new batch comes out i put them all in there, you are welcome to copy that tongue.gif

Nice, I'll have to keep this in mind! c:

oh my Elisabel

that was exactly what i needed tongue.gif

didn't know that function yet smile.gif

only the new offerd are showing now

perfect

Ohai shiny birdy. Cutting it a little close, aren't we?

Also, still loving that "fill my party" button in the shelter. o 3o

Edited by omgitskairi

Aww, you got a shiny eagle? That's the only July 2012 SWSH shiny I need, then I'll have all three ><

oh my Elisabel

that was exactly what i needed tongue.gif

didn't know that function yet smile.gif

only the new offerd are showing now

perfect

Glad I could help. smile.gif

It is a good function. However it would be great to be able to hide all unwanted offers (trinkets that you already have) with one button...

true but this helps a great deal + it's not because you already have it you don't want it any more

i can imagine for limited trinkets you want to have more to trade later on when they are even more rare because they are discontinued for a year.

it's not because you already have it you don't want it any more

It is for me. laugh.gif I am missing so many - and I just want one of each.

I admit I don't really think about how rare they are. Guess I am not very serious about it. laugh.gif