Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Also, Mobile Walker has been reverted back to its former crappiness. *flips table*

This, so much.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

done with oddish smile.gif

mmmm, what are we going to hunt now tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random shiny Vulpix while hatching eggs for Hatching Insanity. This makes three, and fills up my second shiny box. c:

Ooh, nice one, Fortune! smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I did 2,244 clicks today and earned 15 Pass Orbs... I'm quite proud of myself. (I bet my next Exploration task's going to be an interaction one, just you wait... laugh.gif )

Of course, as soon as I enter my 112 IV Bulba in the Poke Hunt(just in case) I hatch a 124 IV Bulba. xd.png

Just unlocked the It's Over Nine Thousand!! achievement. smile.gif Now, what's the Scouter? o.O

It lets you know what level your Pokemon is at in the PokeWalker. It's not fully accurate if you have the Bicycle account upgrade, though; sometimes my Pokemon coming out of the PokeWalker have been a couple of levels higher than the Scouter reads.

I need to level up this Hoothoot...

It lets you know what level your Pokemon is at in the PokeWalker. It's not fully accurate if you have the Bicycle account upgrade, though; sometimes my Pokemon coming out of the PokeWalker have been a couple of levels higher than the Scouter reads.

Oooh! Thanks!

I think the Mobile Walker has been "fixed." Alex and Thomas have one of my Pokemon, I've been hoping they'd find one of mine!

user posted imageuser posted image

Mobile walker got fixed a couple of days ago. ~_~ It's fail now.