Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I want more level hundreds..

so raising this bunch

and I just need a green female wormadame sp? now

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I am getting annoyed with trinket scavenger hunts, I enjoy the challenge of having to get a pokemon that fits the requirements.

They could at least mix it up a bit, three trinket hunts in a row is too easy.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

I love the Trinket tasks. Yesterday's took two chests and today took one that gave me a level 3 and 7. smile.gif

I love the new site berry feeder and my new laptop with my brand spanking new 2 GB graphics card and 8 gb ram...

I reached almost 40,000 clicks in just 2 hours of clicking.

I love the new site berry feeder and my new laptop with my brand spanking new 2 GB graphics card and 8 gb ram...

That is seriously crazy fast! xd.pngxd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i put a few easter trinkets on the market, i hope to trade a bit with you guys smile.gif

How do you get it to go that fast, I am still not able to do anywhere near that on my desktop or laptop.

It is very frustrating knowing some people get so much better results with the new site and it sucks for me no matter what I do.

How do you get it to go that fast, I am still not able to do anywhere near that on my desktop or laptop.

It is very frustrating knowing some people get so much better results with the new site and it sucks for me no matter what I do.

The specs on my new desktop are amazing, and parallel clicking on both my desktop and laptop doesn't hurt either.

I am getting annoyed with trinket scavenger hunts, I enjoy the challenge of having to get a pokemon that fits the requirements.

They could at least mix it up a bit, three trinket hunts in a row is too easy.

It's probability that decides them day-to-day I believe, so it is equally feasible we may end with three high-level Pokemon hunts back to back.

Finally almost done with 40k clicks. Been kind of lazy with clicking lately, even though I love the new feeder. :<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I love the trinket Scavenger tasks... It's the first time I've been able to do any. (Getting a Pokemon up to lvl 20 on the day I hatched it? Okay, that's gonna happen... I do have a life outside of clicking, ya know.)