Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No, it is just pure luck on finding Shinies. The Shine Recorder just records how long it takes you to find a Shiny.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No, it is just pure luck on finding Shinies. The Shine Recorder just records how long it takes you to find a Shiny.

Oh thank you for the fast answer! I am new but I collected alot.png of eggs and haven't got any shiny yet :/ I would be happy with ANY shiny expect Smoochum and Jynx(I really hate those). I it is so bad I want a shiny sad.gif

Oh thank you for the fast answer! I am new but I collected alot.png of eggs and haven't got any shiny yet :/ I would be happy with ANY shiny expect Smoochum and Jynx(I really hate those). I it is so bad I want a shiny sad.gif

Don't be sad. Sometimes, it took you a very long time to get a shiny. It's totally based on luck.

If you have a shine recorder, you could start a shiny hunt. It will record the number of eggs of that pokemon you hatch untill you get a shiny one. My longest hunt is about more than 1,2k eggs. So, if you haven't got a shiny yet, just keep collecting and hatching eggs. No need to rush and fell depressed. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by watanuki14

yeah and sometimes they hatch so fast

i got 3 shinies in two days and then months without hatching one

I don't think I got my first shiny until a couple months after I joined. :<

Giratina's at 300/600 pecha berries. At least it's been going somewhat fast so far. laugh.gif