Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Has anyone else noticed something askew about this current task? In the list of Pokémon to obtain at level 8 or higher, it listed Electrode as one of them huh.gif Electrode can't reach level 8, since you can't evolve a Voltorb until level 30 huh.gif Or did I miss something? blink.gif (If what I just said is wrong to post in any way, tell me and I'll remove or edit it ^^; ) Edited by FluffyPillow

Has anyone else noticed something askew about this current task? In the list of Pokémon to obtain at level 8 or higher, it listed Electrode as one of them huh.gif Electrode can't reach level 8, since you can't evolve a Voltorb until level 30 huh.gif Or did I miss something? blink.gif (If what I just said is wrong to post in any way, tell me and I'll remove or edit it ^^; )

the scavenger hunt tasks are all random so it may ask for combinations that are like this, pokemon that have to to much higher to be evolved than the level required, or even ones that are impossible.

They will usually change them if they are impossible.

the scavenger hunt tasks are all random so it may ask for combinations that are like this, pokemon that have to to much higher to be evolved than the level required, or even ones that are impossible.

They will usually change them if they are impossible.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh I see, I didn't know that ^^;

Usually? They'll always change ones that are flat out impossible. Like a type-colour combo which is a null set. Because you know everyone will censorkip.gif* if they leave an impossible one.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

level the pokemon till 100 and found a steelix egg (evolite to get 5 prize points in the end isn't that much of a cost i think)

Number fifteen for today's task.

Edited by Fortune86

user posted imageuser posted image

My Ivysaur came in rank 2. Couldn't be bothered leveling it up to Venusaur.

I don't know how long it is going to last, but right now I'm no one for interactions happy.gif

My 119 IVs Venusaur came in 2nd. That's better than I thought.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

At least I got a shiny Ivysaur in the search of poison mons. xd.png