Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

got myself secured into 2nd place for clicks in a single day and I'm not done. doubt i'll make 1st, another 100,000 clicks is a ways off...

YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

Can't wait for the beta to be out for everyone, fffff

YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

Can't wait for the beta to be out for everyone, fffff

I AM A MAN! *punch*

Thanks. Its really great, but the #1 guy has like, 320,000, and earned it yesterday.

I remember back when 30,000 was a feat. A FEAT, I TELL YOU! /twitch

I remember when I got 50k and thought that was pretty big. Gonna try to break 100k sometime though.

I remember back when 30,000 was a feat. A FEAT, I TELL YOU! /twitch

So do I. every time the site upgrades, the old records look more and more insignificant. One can''t really compare them properly tho...

Its like comparing scores from two different games... you just can't.

Squirtle Clone twins sent to the Egg Shelter at xx:17. So, they shouldn't be showing up yet, if'n anyone wants to search for them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Strange question for y'all: How is Arceus pronounced? Is it ar-kee-us or ar-see-us?

Edited by omgitskairi

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Strange question for y'all: How is Arceus pronounced? Is it ar-kee-us or ar-see-us?

I pronounce it God-Donkey

I pronounce it God-Donkey

ROFL. That settles it. If I ever get my hands on one, it will be named God-Donkey.

ok, I had my husband help me with my computer and finally installed chrome and OMG the berry feeder is awesome!

Edited by Kigurumix

ok, I had my husband help me with my computer and finally installed chrome and OMG the berry feeder is awesome!

Told you.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I need to lvl Axew to lvl 15 for expolor task and Nidoran to lvl 15 for poison task and hatch slayther egg and lvl it to 13 for green task rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that 2 much xd.png

user posted image

Accidentally picked up a Carnivine egg, so glad I did now tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted image

Finally got a stupid egg for the scavenger hunt. ~_~ I'll either use Shaymin or Yanma, whichever hatches first or if I can evolve Shaymin, lol.

Also, Mobile Walker has been reverted back to its former crappiness. *flips table*