Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted image

Mobile walker got fixed a couple of days ago. ~_~ It's fail now.

I second this, it isn't even worth using now.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edit: omg you stupid website! Logged me out of the forums I logged in and it booted me off the site on GPX. sleep.gif' fail!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Mobile walker got fixed a couple of days ago. ~_~ It's fail now.

mine never was bugged (it only happend 2 or 3 times)

i just use that thing to level up my living dex to reach 100.

nothing too urgent but it does the trick.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

remoraid for the SH

and the pokes need to get to level 100 for the exploration

Noh. The magic of my Mobile Walker is finally stopped! No more massive exp gain! Why.................

And Bulbasaur is trolling me with super bad IVs. All my bulba hatched with the total IVs less than 100! Could you believe it?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Let's see if I can complete this task, since I didn't finish the last one ^^;

*Edit* And let's see if these Gulpin's hatch with decent IV's

Edited by FluffyPillow

LOL, my Walker is still jumping quite a bit (only about 23 levels or so). It has been doing so for a long time now, since I think I messed it up somehow (?). Before it would only jump if I switched from mobile to computer or vice versa, but now it moves 20-30 levels just when I'm stationary.

EDIT: Also, you all realize Gulpin requires 16.5k per level, right? That thing is a pain to level.

Edited by princessleopard

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And I just got a chest with a corruption orb in it. That makes 5 of them that I have now. .-.

LOL, my Walker is still jumping quite a bit (only about 23 levels or so). It has been doing so for a long time now, since I think I messed it up somehow (?). Before it would only jump if I switched from mobile to computer or vice versa, but now it moves 20-30 levels just when I'm stationary.

EDIT: Also, you all realize Gulpin requires 16.5k per level, right? That thing is a pain to level.

You're lucky! It still works for you. sad.gifsad.gif Mine is dead. It gave me only 19% of a 5,2k eggs maturity. dry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edit: He's gonna be n Ivysaur. xd.png Quite glad because he's shiny. But common, his IVs is so bad! dry.gifuser posted image

Edited by watanuki14

Giratina needs 600 pecha berries. :<

Ohhh, congrats on the shiny Bulb, watanuki. c: I'd like to get another sometime~

Edited by roughlandingholly

Found a Cyndaquil and an Unown in the Lab tongue.gif

*Edit* I entered a Gulpin with 116 IV's for the Pokéhunt. That won't rank me anywhere, but I wanted to enter with something anyways ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow