Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edit: OHMYGOSH: user posted image

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats to those who got shinies.

I think I'll use this guy for the pokehunt, I like his IVs:user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I didn't get any of the rarity 5 trinket tasks. : ( I opened 3 boxes each too...oh well, at least I completed today's.

Murr, a 144 Gulpin or a 149 Venipede? Both uncommon, but egg steps and evolution.

/sits on bulba eggs to hatch with awesome IVs

Just got thru the entire users list. every page, every interactable user. Gotta click em all!

Wanna do it for me too, lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wanna do it for me too, lol.

Just activated odd incense. i am less than 20,000 interactions away from feeding a country... i will make it today. no doubt.

Pfft... GPX+, y u so slow?

Seriously, I have 2 bars of connection. That's about half the power. And that's terrible.

Just activated odd incense. i am less than 20,000 interactions away from feeding a country... i will make it today. no doubt.

Holy hell, you have nearly 200k interactions from today alone! Are you a god???

Holy hell, you have nearly 200k interactions from today alone! Are you a god???

If I answer "no" will you tell me to die and shoot lightning at me? wink.gif

It's the new site, I'm using it to its full potential with my new desktop and my new amazing graphics card. Images render so fast that lag is all gone. Also some parallel clicking on my much slower laptop, for a bit of a boost.

Edit: Fed a Country.

Edited by FusionWarrior

If I answer "no" will you tell me to die and shoot lightning at me? wink.gif

It's the new site, I'm using it to its full potential with my new desktop and my new amazing graphics card. Images render so fast that lag is all gone. Also some parallel clicking on my much slower laptop, for a bit of a boost.

Edit: Fed a Country.

Parallel clicking as in using more than one device? o:

That's a lotta clicks, Fusion blink.gif. And next time when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes!"

got myself secured into 2nd place for clicks in a single day and I'm not done. doubt i'll make 1st, another 100,000 clicks is a ways off...