ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I'm currently reading a manga volume that's as thick as a book. xd.png It's the 3rd omnibus of the Alice in the Country of Hearts series.

Julius Monrey is steadily becoming my favorite character. I dislike his voice in the games (Takehito Koyasu's stoic roles always sound the same, I'm tired of it), but the character is ADORKABLE. That personality and those hilarious "o__O" expressions he pulls off~ >///< You should have seen my face when I saw Julius's "wtf D:" reaction to Alice wearing cat ears and paw gloves. xd.png

Hello!

Right now I'm reading Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver, I've run out of dragon books in my house so I've had to migrate to a different style of story. I'm enjoying it though it's not my favourite book. Recently finished reading Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb. (The last dragon book in my house). It's now my favourite book along with the first book in it's series, The Dragon Keeper, also amazing! biggrin.gif Also recently read Sabriel by Garth Nix, it was good but not anything special. smile.gif

i'm reading the first game of thrones book!!! it's so freaking good and i love ned and danny everyone is just so interesting and everything is so well developed

I'm reading An Introduction to Norse Mythology. It's one of the most interesting books in all of Yggdrasil! Hehe. cool.gif

I recently finished Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams. Now I'm ready Addicted by Zane at the recommendation of a friend. XD

After finishing Shakespeare's Othello I confiscated a book my mother was reading, Making History by Stephen Fry. It seems fascinating.

Im reading Brisingr. I know, Im late to the game, but after I realized that Eldest was just Star Wars with dragons and Elves, I decided to take a break.

Always looking for a good suggestion though, hit me with a PM if your any.

I'm close to finishing The Gift by Alison Croggon which tells the story of a slave girl called Maerad who is discovered and taken away from Gilman's Cot by Cadvan, a skillful Bard, when he senses an extraordinary Gift that she possesses. I think it's an amazing story, so far.

Among the Hidden from the Shadow Children series. It's short and easiy, but really good. ^^

I am currently reading The Eye of The World by Robert Jordan. I am currently waiting for The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks and The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin.

Romeo and Juliet for class, and The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy in my spare time.

I'm reading Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series and waiting for the next one.

Also reading Clash of Kings and the others in the series.

I can't say I ever liked reading Huck Finn's adventures or Tom Sawyer's either. I didn't like teaching them either. A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court was much more to my liking.

I am about half way through Robert B. Parker's Damned If You Do by Michael Brandman who took over writing some of Parker'sunfinished plots after his death in January 2010.

Just finished The Great Gatsby, for school. Out of all the class novels we've read this year, it's the only one I like. Lol.

Now re-reading Twilight, for the 50 billionth time. xd.png

I also started reading Will Grayson by John Green, and normally I love everything he writes, but I'm not really digging this one, so I don't think I'll continue it. After I finish Twilight, on to more books! happy.gif